Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fibre

Options
  • 24-10-2018 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi guys I am wondering is there anybody on here in a postion to help. After getting the run around with Eir customer service. It seems nobody understands what your saying.

I signed up to fibre on the 21st of September. Was told it would be installed on the 26th of September. Nobody showed up to install it. On the app I got a new date of the 10th of October. Same issue a no show.

Been calling and when you eventually get through your told to ring open eir. You ring them and there is noting there for an install appointment. Your told to ring eir for them to send the completion over so they can make an appointment.

So called again today only to be told to ring open eir its up to them. Im going from one to another. My account has been switched to my new fibre account. But no sign of anything. On the app I use to have a progress bar and thats gone and any mention of fibre

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eamo22 wrote: »
    Hi guys I am wondering is there anybody on here in a postion to help. After getting the run around with Eir customer service. It seems nobody understands what your saying.

I signed up to fibre on the 21st of September. Was told it would be installed on the 26th of September. Nobody showed up to install it. On the app I got a new date of the 10th of October. Same issue a no show.

Been calling and when you eventually get through your told to ring open eir. You ring them and there is noting there for an install appointment. Your told to ring eir for them to send the completion over so they can make an appointment.

So called again today only to be told to ring open eir its up to them. Im going from one to another. My account has been switched to my new fibre account. But no sign of anything. On the app I use to have a progress bar and thats gone and any mention of fibre
    Hi there eamo22

So sorry to hear about your experience. I completely understand how frustrating this must be. The correct department to contact is Open eir at 1800303733

I would suggest calling them and ask as to why they keep rescheduling or why nobody shows. They should have all the information about your appointments and escalate.

-Kyle

Advertisement