Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot! Room to rent?

Options
  • 24-10-2018 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Been offered a new job starting mid Nov and wanted to ask here incase anyone has a room they could potentially rent out.
    I am late 30s professional so there would be no issues with parties etc. Daft not coming through for me.

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I saw a place recently on FB in Shankill for a Lady to share with 3 others. Could be gone now but just in case gender and location suit.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Been offered a new job starting mid Nov and wanted to ask here incase anyone has a room they could potentially rent out.
    I am late 30s professional so there would be no issues with parties etc. Daft not coming through for me.

Thanks in advance:)

Where in south dublin? Do you need to be on the dart or luas?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭flipflophead22

RosieJoe wrote: »
    I saw a place recently on FB in Shankill for a Lady to share with 3 others. Could be gone now but just in case gender and location suit.

Do you know what the FB page was?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭flipflophead22

Where in south dublin? Do you need to be on the dart or luas?

I dont really mind tbh, the dart i would prefer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Sorry. Page was a Shankill one but it is for a room in Bray https://www.facebook.com/groups/1454014161506633/permalink/2153521821555860/

Room to let-Double bedroom to let in Bray. Ten minutes walk to lidl and bus stop. Twenty minutes to the dart. Peaceful, happy, clean home sharing with three other females so looking strictly for females only. €600 per month includes all bills , WiFi etc. Please contact me if you would like to view or need further information.

• Advertisement
Advertisement