Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Recommendations for Leaflets

Options
  • 24-10-2018 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a printer that is cheaper than going to digital printing ireland, vistaprint etc

For example. On digital printing ireland for standard 130gsm A4 one sided its:

100 - €18 + Vat and delivery (18c per sheet)
    200 - €27 + Vat and delivery (13c per sheet)
    500 - €55 + vat and delivery (11c per sheet)
    5000 - €483 + vat and delivery (9c per sheet)

On Vista Print
    100 - €47 (47c per sheet)
    500 - €67 (13c per sheet)
    5000 - €218 (4c per sheet)

Now to be honest it will be mostly a few hundred not thousands I will be doine and its costs in the 11-18c per sheet.

Are there any printers in the €200-400 range (maybe a little higher if big difference) that would beat this when you include ink and paper or is it just easier to use printers. Pain having to wait days for just a run of 100. Local printers are high prices.

I am fine with A4 max size. Having double sided is a bonus, having ability to create tri-folds and things like that is also bonus but not a necessity.

Is there anywhere that specifies printer price per sheet that would give me an idea?

Advertisement