Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Sallins to Newbridge college?

Options
  • 24-10-2018 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a bus from Sallins to Newbridge college and if so who is the bus company please?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭Hhugedick

Eli1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a bus from Sallins to Newbridge college and if so who is the bus company please?

A bit of an expert on this subject, am living in naas and travel to both sallins and new bridge for work.. No single direct bus from sallins to new bridge. It would take you two buses. Get the hourly clane bus to naas, get off at naas post office and remain at the same bus stop and get the green bus to new bridge. It will cost you a cash fare of 4euro 80 cent for one way to new bridge.. That's both buses.. Alternatively you could get train from sallins to new bridge which is much much quicker but more expensive. Completely cuts out all the waiting for buses and if I were you I would get train. A bit more expensive but much quicker.. Unfortunately its outside leap card savings. I hope that helps you

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Eli1

Hhugedick wrote: »
    A bit of an expert on this subject, am living in naas and travel to both sallins and new bridge for work.. No single direct bus from sallins to new bridge. It would take you two buses. Get the hourly clane bus to naas, get off at naas post office and remain at the same bus stop and get the green bus to new bridge. It will cost you a cash fare of 4euro 80 cent for one way to new bridge.. That's both buses.. Alternatively you could get train from sallins to new bridge which is much much quicker but more expensive. Completely cuts out all the waiting for buses and if I were you I would get train. A bit more expensive but much quicker.. Unfortunately its outside leap card savings. I hope that helps you

Thanks for that. I was hoping there was a direct bus for the school kids bit maybe none around.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭Hhugedick

Thanks for that. I was hoping there was a direct bus for the school kids bit maybe none around.

There maybe school buses, that I don't know. They seem to all go to pipers hill or naas, I never seen school buses going to new bridge from sallins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

Try ringing the school.

Advertisement