Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads saying 'no such link on server'

Options
  • 24-10-2018 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am on touch site on android on chrome.
    When I click on latest posts I am getting a lot of the above. It is happening with lots of threads now.

Should I clear cache or what?

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Tigerandahalf, a cache clear is a good start for odd technical gremlins like this. Can you give me an example or two of threads where this is happening? Does it happen in other browsers?

Edit: Moved thread to Help Desk as it's a technical query.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Hi Tigerandahalf, a cache clear is a good start for odd technical gremlins like this. Can you give me an example or two of threads where this is happening? Does it happen in other browsers?

Edit: Moved thread to Help Desk as it's a technical query.

I posted another recent thread in the site development section but got no reply. It related to the latest post not appearing if the post was the 1st one on a new page of the thread. I would be directed to the 1st post of the previous page instead.

How do I clear cache on chrome on android?

Is there any plan to add to the touch site. It could badly do with a multiple quote option, find on page, find on thread etc functions.

Thanks

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

You can clear your browsing data by following this guide: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Looking into the other issue as well, but it's been harder to replicate and seems to resolve itself once there's a couple of new posts on the latest page.

Yes, we are working on an updated version of the Responsive and Touch sites, which will include some features that we have received feedback on in the past.

Advertisement