If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confusion in deciding a final pick

Options
  • 24-10-2018 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

I have shortlisted Samsung 49NU7100 and Hisense H50nU6200. My first and most requirement is Xbox one s gaming and netflix streaming. For the game, I need a minimal lagging. Greatful if you could help me to pick one among this or recommend a bett one. My max budget is €500. I am looking for immediate purchase.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rain,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you - that's a bit of a hobson's choice - both the 50a6200 and the 49NU7100 are decent for gamers as they have decent input lag times but the 7100 does have a bit of motion blur - also if your budget is strictly €500 at the moment the 7100 is just a little outside the budget - it's currently €538.

One surprising TV with a dedicated Game mode and a superb low input lag figure is the Panasonic TX49FX700 - the input lag in game mode has been measured at just 13.9ms! - Again it's outside budget at £619 / €705 but we could get that down to just €649 for you - I know it still busts the budget but it really is a super option for you:
    https://www.flatpanelshd.com/review.php?subaction=showfull&id=1526620692
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203239-panasonic-tx49fx700b-49-ultra-hd-4k-hdr-led-tv.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

So, the 50a6200/50a6100 is not that good?

Thanks for the prompt reply

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Rainislove wrote: »
    So, the 50a6200/50a6100 is not that good?

Thanks for the prompt reply
    Hi Rainislove,

The Hisense isn't a bad TV for basic TV viewing but for what you're looking for the Panasonic would give you much better performance.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.