Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty cancelling a service

Options
  • 25-10-2018 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am trying to cancel an account on behalf of my aunt who is now in a nursing home.  I have written a letter, signed by my aunt (as instructed on your website) to Floor 2, Heuston South Quarter.  This was also the instruction from our chat online.  Having received no reply from this letter and as there was and still is no email address to send details to I once again tried 1901.  Holding for 27 minutes, I was eventually told they couldn't speak to me as my aunt was the account holder.  I am named on the account but I couldn't cancel the account. I was told that the section in Hueston St. Quarter is now closed down and to email a photograph of the letter from the nursing home that my aunt now resides in to an email address.  I have lost the email address and I once again this morning searched your website and there is no mention of an email address.  Your website is out of date and totally unhelpful.  Can you please give me the email address that I have to send this photograph to.  Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

healygang wrote: »
    I am trying to cancel an account on behalf of my aunt who is now in a nursing home.  I have written a letter, signed by my aunt (as instructed on your website) to Floor 2, Heuston South Quarter.  This was also the instruction from our chat online.  Having received no reply from this letter and as there was and still is no email address to send details to I once again tried 1901.  Holding for 27 minutes, I was eventually told they couldn't speak to me as my aunt was the account holder.  I am named on the account but I couldn't cancel the account. I was told that the section in Hueston St. Quarter is now closed down and to email a photograph of the letter from the nursing home that my aunt now resides in to an email address.  I have lost the email address and I once again this morning searched your website and there is no mention of an email address.  Your website is out of date and totally unhelpful.  Can you please give me the email address that I have to send this photograph to.  Thank you.
    Hi there healygang

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. So sorry to hear that you have not been contacted or responded to.

Would you mind sending me the following information via PM and I'll see what I can do for you from here.

1. Full registered name on the account
    2. Account address
    3. Account number
    4. Date when you sent the letter
    5. Did you include the written letter?
    6. Who did you address the letter to?

-Kyle

Advertisement