Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erroneously payment

Options
  • 25-10-2018 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Two days ago I have erroneously paid 800 euro for some tickets from the website Viagogo.com.
    unfortunately the transfer has appeared on my 365 bank statement straight away after the purchase. I would like to cancel the payment and get my money back. Please could you confirm if is it possible to do it or if I lost my money??

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi,

Two days ago I have erroneously paid 800 euro for some tickets from the website Viagogo.com.
    unfortunately the transfer has appeared on my 365 bank statement straight away after the purchase. I would like to cancel the payment and get my money back. Please could you confirm if is it possible to do it or if I lost my money??

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Francesca91,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. We would advise that you contact the merchant directly for any such refunds to be applied. We have no way of cancelling the transaction once it has debited the account.

Thanks, Jen

Advertisement