Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down in Roscommon

Options
  • 25-10-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Anyone else having issues with eir broadband in Roscommon? Only signed up to them last month and this is the third time it’s been down. Was told it will be back in about 4 working days which roughly equates to more than a full week in eir speak.

Was left on hold for 50 minutes to customer service this afternoon had to hang up. I want to know when is earliest I can exit the contract with eir as they simply have not met their side of the bargain - should have listened to the advice that their service is s***e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

wedger wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with eir broadband in Roscommon? Only signed up to them last month and this is the third time it’s been down. Was told it will be back in about 4 working days which roughly equates to more than a full week in eir speak.

Was left on hold for 50 minutes to customer service this afternoon had to hang up. I want to know when is earliest I can exit the contract with eir as they simply have not met their side of the bargain - should have listened to the advice that their service is s***e.
    Hi there wedger

We have no reported issues in Roscommon

If you're having issues I would suggest contacting the Technical Support Team directly at 1890260260 so they can do troubleshooting and escalate if necessary. You can cancel your contract at any time but ECC charges may apply. In order to do so, you need to contact 1901 where they will be able to discuss exactly how much this will be and go through the cancellations process with you.

-Kyle

Advertisement