Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eir - Number No Longer Active

Options
  • 25-10-2018 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I went to an Eir store on Tuesday evening and upgraded my phone. I received an email with a new account number (previous account is referenced on my copy of the contract) and today I received a text reminding me I can move my number onto the Eir network in a few simple steps!

I’ve logged into my Eir and it’s saying my number is no longer active. There’s an option to add a new number but it doesn’t seem to do anything when I try to add my number back in.

Is this usual? I don’t recall not having access to previous bills when I upgraded before and am worried there has been a mix up and my number might be deactivated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Jelly Legs wrote: »
    I went to an Eir store on Tuesday evening and upgraded my phone. I received an email with a new account number (previous account is referenced on my copy of the contract) and today I received a text reminding me I can move my number onto the Eir network in a few simple steps!

I’ve logged into my Eir and it’s saying my number is no longer active. There’s an option to add a new number but it doesn’t seem to do anything when I try to add my number back in.

Is this usual? I don’t recall not having access to previous bills when I upgraded before and am worried there has been a mix up and my number might be deactivated. Thanks
    Hi there Jelly Legs

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

When you're moving from one account to another, this can happen.

Would you mind sending me the following information via PM?

1. Full registered name on account
    2. Account number (both if you have)
    3. Email you registered with (originally)
    4. Registered home address
    5. DOB
    6. Confirmation that you are the account holder I'm dealing with.

-Kyle

Advertisement