Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything's easy when you know how

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Friday
    Rest day
    Horrible day at work. A family were really rude to me. I tried to do my usual and kill them with kindness but nothing was working. The husband was particularly awful and I really can't deal with guys being mean to me. I had a little cry in the bathroom when I could. It was like a release. My husband sent me a picture of my new running shoes that had just been delivered. When I got home he handed me a glass of wine. I told him I was supposed to be training and "I've a workout in the morning". He put the glass in my hand as I sat on the couch admiring my new shoes and in his lovely soft Dublin voice said "get it down you".
    It was lovely.:)

These little stories in your updates give an insight into the person behind the running.
    No one should have to cry at work - I can hazard a guess at your profession from your hours - these are not easy times - I guess there are no easy times.

Thankfully you got a good one at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

I've just found your log (via your ARtist in the spotlight thread). It's wonderfully inspiring both from a running and a personal perspective! Such an awful shame the race was cancelled, the race report alone would have been epic I bet.

Is your current plan also from the online coach? Do you find it good? I started the 'Home' 30 day yoga with Adrienne on 1st May to try and bring some consistency to my practice, it definitely helps both body and mind.

Advertisement