Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband bill issues

Options
  • 25-10-2018 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

I am pretty sick of dealing with Eirs rubbish now at this stage. I am not wasting another lunch break on the phone to your friendly (yet incompetent) phone team and I am certainly not using the live chat again (why does that even exist!?).
    So maybe, just maybe the boards gang of Eir can be a bit more reliable.

I use a lot of data, there was a cap on my plan, I went over it. No bother I paid the bill and agreed to sign a new contract to have cap taken off.
    Next month, overcharged again. Called and was told you still have a cap on your plan. After being passed back and forth to different departments I was eventually told the new plan will come into effect from next billing period.
    Fine, paid the bill. Just got another bill and guess what? Overcharged again!

I have been patient and paid the bills. I am completely sick of it now though.

I signed on to a new contract under the agreement there was no cap on our broadband usage. I have been messed around so much at this stage you can refund the extra I paid the last 2 months while you are at it.
    I also haven't been able to login to MyEir for months so can't even see what I am being charged for. This issue has supposedly been "escalated". Can you see that is rectified.

I have sent a PM with the account number. Please look into this ASAP.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Hi,

I am pretty sick of dealing with Eirs rubbish now at this stage. I am not wasting another lunch break on the phone to your friendly (yet incompetent) phone team and I am certainly not using the live chat again (why does that even exist!?).

I use a lot of data, there was a cap on my plan, I went over it. No bother I paid the bill and agreed to sign a new contract to have cap taken off.
    Next month, overcharged again. Called and was told you still have a cap on your plan. After being passed back and forth to different departments I was eventually told the new plan will come into effect from next billing period.

I signed on to a new contract under the agreement there was no cap on our broadband usage. I have been messed around so much at this stage you can refund the extra I paid the last 2 months while you are at it.
    I also haven't been able to login to MyEir for months so can't even see what I am being charged for. This issue has supposedly been "escalated". Can you see that is rectified.

Thanks.

Hope u get sorted took me a few calls to get moved to a diff package and confirmation here so I could download as much as I can. So If I get overcharged tomorrow I'll go mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi there xo_CHEWY_ox

I've responded to your PM

-Kyle

Advertisement