Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statements from closed account

Options
  • 25-10-2018 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to order the last 2 bank statements from an account I closed in January this year? If so, what is the charge and can they be collected in any branch?

I live in Dublin now but the branch for my old account is in Limerick and I require them for a mortgage application

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to order the last 2 bank statements from an account I closed in January this year? If so, what is the charge and can they be collected in any branch?

I live in Dublin now but the branch for my old account is in Limerick and I require them for a mortgage application

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. To request duplicate statements for your account you can call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you. You can request for the statements to be issued to the Branch if you are no longer living at the address that we held for you.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. To request duplicate statements for your account you can call our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you. You can request for the statements to be issued to the Branch if you are no longer living at the address that we held for you.

Thanks Jen

Perfect, thanks Jen.

Hi,

Hi There,

Thanks Jen
    Hi,

Just following up on this. We called the customer service team 2 weeks ago and they said they would have to send them to our original branches. I called into my branch in Limerick and they said they don't have them and to request them online to be sent to my address. We weren't given that option.

What should I do now? I need these urgently for a mortgage application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

Hi There,

Thanks Jen
    Hi,

Just following up on this. We called the customer service team 2 weeks ago and they said they would have to send them to our original branches. I called into my branch in Limerick and they said they don't have them and to request them online to be sent to my address. We weren't given that option.

What should I do now? I need these urgently for a mortgage application.

Thanks for getting back to us Colemania, you should have the option to print out a full statement from your account online through the "Statements and Documents" tab within the "Statements" section of your 365 online profile. But any paper statement whether duplicate or up to date would have to be sent out to the address currently registered on the account.
    Can I ask if you would have the facility to print out the statements available on your 365 online profile?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for getting back to us Colemania, you should have the option to print out a full statement from your account online through the "Statements and Documents" tab within the "Statements" section of your 365 online profile. But any paper statement whether duplicate or up to date would have to be sent out to the address currently registered on the account.
    Can I ask if you would have the facility to print out the statements available on your 365 online profile?
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

I can print on my profile but don't have access to my old account so can't print statements for that account. The address on the old account isn't my current address either.

• Advertisement

Thanks again,
    Darren.

I can print on my profile but don't have access to my old account so can't print statements for that account. The address on the old account isn't my current address either.

Thanks for that Colemania, in this case the statements for the closed account would need to be sent out to you in the post. If you call us on 0818365365 (or 0035314044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to arrange these statements for you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for that Colemania, in this case the statements for the closed account would need to be sent out to you in the post. If you call us on 0818365365 (or 0035314044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be more than happy to arrange these statements for you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

I called last night and they would only send them to my old address. How can I get them sent to my current address?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

I called last night and they would only send them to my old address. How can I get them sent to my current address?

Thanks for that. Can I ask you to send us a private message (there should be a link below that you can use to do this) and I'll be happy to have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks for that. Can I ask you to send us a private message (there should be a link below that you can use to do this) and I'll be happy to have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

Just called into the branch nearby and they said I can't change address on a closed account or obtain bank statements from a closed account as I had elected for e statements.

I got a transaction printout however and had it stamped so this should suffice.

Thanks

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren,

Just called into the branch nearby and they said I can't change address on a closed account or obtain bank statements from a closed account as I had elected for e statements.

I got a transaction printout however and had it stamped so this should suffice.

Thanks

Thanks for letting us know Colemania. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with here.
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement