Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of ireland

Options
  • 25-10-2018 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I lodged money into my account at 7 tonight and almost three hours later it's not shown up in my account. Is there a delay because it's outside business hours or is something wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Lodgements after 3.30 or 4 appear the next business day. There is a sticker on my local one that says this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nordicdusk

Lodgements after 3.30 or 4 appear the next business day. There is a sticker on my local one that says this.

Cheers this is the first time I ever lodged money so late. I can relax now 🖒

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Nordicdusk wrote: »
    I lodged money into my account at 7 tonight and almost three hours later it's not shown up in my account. Is there a delay because it's outside business hours or is something wrong.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes any lodgements made after 3.30pm will not be processed until the next business day. Please feel free to get in touch if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 canne

I have been trying to contact the branch since the last month to close my account after opening a new joint account, with no success.
    I received a notification that I had to pay around 12 euros if not enough funds were available for a payment I didn't transfer to the new account.
    I transfered the funds, but I was charged anyway.
    Now I received a new debit (around 13 eurs) for the notification of the same.
    I think something is wrong with this system.
    I was assured switching to a joint account was painless, but probably changing bank is more painless than this.

Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

canne wrote: »
    I have been trying to contact the branch since the last month to close my account after opening a new joint account, with no success.
    I received a notification that I had to pay around 12 euros if not enough funds were available for a payment I didn't transfer to the new account.
    I transfered the funds, but I was charged anyway.
    Now I received a new debit (around 13 eurs) for the notification of the same.
    I think something is wrong with this system.
    I was assured switching to a joint account was painless, but probably changing bank is more painless than this.

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Happy New Year and thank you for getting in touch.

Can I ask you to please contact our customer support team on 0818 365 365 to discuss these charges on your account. If you do not wish to call you can raise this through the 'ask a question' option, via the service desk tab on your 365 online account and an advisor will come back to you on this.

Many Thanks

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement