Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallet From Meath to france ? Whos best?

Options
  • 26-10-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

Need to send a pallet to france
    Who should i try ?

getting some crazy quotes

Transland are cheapst so far @ 350 inc vat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

I recently sent a full pallet (Euro Pallet Size) from Dublin to Madrid for €325 and i used an online broker firm https://www.eurosender.com/ where i can get a full online quote.

Shipping was actually performed by Kuehne & Nagel Door to Door so maybe can be slightly cheaper if you dealt with them directly. Pallet was delivered within 6 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭andrewfaulk

cunavalos wrote: »
    I recently sent a full pallet (Euro Pallet Size) from Dublin to Madrid for €325 and i used an online broker firm https://www.eurosender.com/ where i can get a full online quote.

Shipping was actually performed by Kuehne & Nagel Door to Door so maybe can be slightly cheaper if you dealt with them directly. Pallet was delivered within 6 working days

KN would be on the pricier side, but probably give a cheaper price to the broker for giving them lots of volume..

OP, try CLF forwarding in Ashbourne..

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

sc86 wrote: »
    Need to send a pallet to france
    Who should i try ?

getting some crazy quotes

Transland are cheapst so far @ 350 inc vat

If you PM me with the following details;

1. place of delivery
    2. weight
    3. dimensions

I will check a few options and let you know who would be cheapest.

@ €350 it must be a fair distance from Le Havre / Paris .....

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

Advertisement