Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Savers Account questions

Options
  • 26-10-2018 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi

Are there any drawdown rules on taking money out of this type of savers account prior to drawing down a mortgage?  eg any restrictions, or notice periods?
    And do the savings need to be used for the 10% deposit to qualify for the bonus, or can the money be used for fees and furniture?

Thanks
    Mandser

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Mandser wrote: »
    Hi

Are there any drawdown rules on taking money out of this type of savers account prior to drawing down a mortgage? eg any restrictions, or notice periods?
    And do the savings need to be used for the 10% deposit to qualify for the bonus, or can the money be used for fees and furniture?

Thanks
    Mandser

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Please see the attached link here where you will find all the information you need on the Mortgage Savers account. Here you will find our Customer Information sheet along with the Terms and conditions for the account. You have instant access to your funds and can request to withdraw from the account on 365online if you can view the account online or in a Bank of Ireland branch. Once you meet the requirements of the account you can use the bonus and savings for whatever you wish.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mandser

great thanks Jen!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 madkar

Hi Bank of Ireland, I opened and started saving in a mortgage saver account in Dec 2016.  Just wondering are there are any benefits that I can avail of from this account as when I opened it it has all these extras, but now the advertisements don't seem to have anything extra. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there madkar,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You can absolutely view the features and benefits by clicking on the link provided by my colleague Jen further up this thread.

If you have any more queries, just give us a shout!

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement