Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Commute: What do you wear?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Matt Stephens (Eurosport and formerly of GCN)

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i always thought matt stephens looks like he was created by aardman studios.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,384 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

im not sure :pac:. ive been meaning to try out my hiking poncho once to see if it would make cycling in the rain a commuting option

https://twitter.com/Cycling_Embassy/status/1068592883584954368

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,589 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'd love to see that being used on a windy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

i'd love to see that being used on a windy day.

Less fun when stuck to the wing mirror of an Eddie Stobbart truck mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Less fun when stuck to the wing mirror of an Eddie Stobbart truck mind.

Or Stobart Air if it's particularly windy!

Advertisement