Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family mobile deals?

Options
  • 26-10-2018 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

My VF contract is nearly up and I'm paying way too much for my needs. I need more data than calls/minutes.

Are there any good family deals (me, the other half and son) out there?
    I'd be looking for something with unlimited data and unlimited calls/minutes would be good. Three seems to be the only decent option I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

If you are willing to change them all to prepay and have some spare time, Vodafone has a special port-in plan called the "Data User" plan. A €20 top-up gives you 15GB of data, unlimited texts and €20 of credit. An "Unlimited calls" add-on costs €15 from this credit, leaving €5 credit for other usage such as international calls. If anyone doesn't make many calls or regularly calls international numbers, the 100 any network minutes add-on, 100 minutes international add-on and Spotify Premium add-on all cost €5 each.

To avail of the plan, you first need to port each person to another prepay network such as Eir or Three prepay. Then port back to Vodafone with their special support number. This post explains how it works and how to get the plan.

Advertisement