Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash machine withdrawal error

Options
  • 26-10-2018 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello i sent my partner round our local post office to take £20 out of the cash machine which is one of yours he put in £20 the machine went all funny an didnt give him the mooney but it took it from my balance.. what can i do as the post office are not being too helpful thankyou

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Beckyfay81 wrote: »
    Hello i sent my partner round our local post office to take £20 out of the cash machine which is one of yours he put in £20 the machine went all funny an didnt give him the mooney but it took it from my balance.. what can i do as the post office are not being too helpful thankyou

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can I ask is your account held with Bank of Ireland or another Bank?

Thanks Jen

Advertisement