Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New food market

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Sounds great. Will be good addition to city if they can get at least 15-20 stalls.

The one coming after should be even better, 20,000sqft, not bad.

It shouldn't negatively impact the regular market either as the locations are so close, any customers are likely to go straight from one to the other to continue browsing and purchasing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

would be nice if they could take a few cues from the market in Limerick. I like that it will act as an incubator to get new stalls open. I think there's plenty of room for a wider variety of stalls in Galway.

I see it's still a good ways away.... 18 months maybe. There was an article about this earlier in the year I think. Too bad, I was hoping it was happening soon.

Here it is: https://connachttribune.ie/indoor-market-hall-hotel-planned-market-street-site-322/

Advertisement