Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Monthly Saver Account Issue

Options
  • 26-10-2018 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It says on my current account that the set sum of money I have selected has been transferred to Savings SEPA direct debit. It stated that the transaction has been completed over 12 hours ago. However, no money is in my deposit account. Has my money definitely been transferred from my current account to my deposit account? How do I know for certain? How long will it take for the money to show up in my savings account? I would really appreciate a reply ASAP.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

LisaG123 wrote: »
    It says on my current account that the set sum of money I have selected has been transferred to Savings SEPA direct debit. It stated that the transaction has been completed over 12 hours ago. However, no money is in my deposit  account. Has my money definitely been transferred from my current account to my deposit account? How do I know for certain? How long will it take for the money to show up in my savings account? I would really appreciate a reply ASAP.
    Thank you.

Hi LisaG123,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. When the Direct Debit leaves your current account it will take one working day before reflecting off your Savings account. If you log into your account this morning you will see that the funds have been credited to the Savings account and will be reflective of the balance. Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement