Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 transfers

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Mendy in for Pereira

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

My season of exciting transfers continue
    Second keeper transfer in 3 weeks along with a defensive one
    Cook to Mendy
    Schmeichel to Fabianski

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I ended up doing Mitro to Wilson earlier in the week before any rises/drops.

I'm banking on form over fixtures, because it was a bit wrenching to take Mitro out before Huddersfield. But they're a mess. I'm also sick of Bournemouth buggering me every single gameweek. First time this season I've had one of their players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm banking on form over fixtures, because it was a bit wrenching to take Mitro out before Huddersfield. But they're a mess. I'm also sick of Bournemouth buggering me every single gameweek. First time this season I've had one of their players.
    You know what’s gonna happen now .....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Tbf, I don't think Huddersfield are as bad as what people make out anyway. I know they had a very bad result last week against Watford, but apart from that they done that badly defensively when up against a non-top team.

I know they conceded 3 against Leicester as well. Other than that though it's usually just the one goal conceded.

And like you said, Fulham are dire at the moment with Mitro going off the boil a little bit. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

km79 wrote: »

This is also true. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tracker9

Is Ryan or Fabianski the best option for he coming weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I panicked last night!

Jimenez -> Arnie
    Lacazette -> Vardy

Two reasonable transfers right? Then I did this to balance the books:

Hazard -> Barkley

I blame singing this to myself before pulling the trigger :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

First hit in a few weeks:

Ings -> Arnautovic
    Rico -> Stankovic (to free the funds for the above)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Tracker9 wrote: »
    Is Ryan or Fabianski the best option for he coming weeks?

Fabianski

Fantasy Football Scout project Fab to do better in 4/6 next 6 GW's.

The other two were Fabianski home to City (save points?) & away to Newcastle whilst Ryan home to Leicester & away to Huddersfield

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mahrez for mane anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Mahrez for mane anyone?

Might benefit this week but long term seems a bit sideways

You'll want Mane home to Fulham next week surely, Mahrez home to United.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might benefit this week but long term seems a bit sideways

You'll want Mane home to Fulham next week surely, Mahrez home to United.

Was thinking that, might just leave it as I'd have to take a -4, also gonna risk captaining salah this week :o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was thinking that, might just leave it as I'd have to take a -4, also gonna risk captaining salah this week :o.

I think Mane will score today, he always seems to play well against Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

km79 wrote: »

I do. But see I'm also a Manchester United fan so this is me jinxing Wilson :)

(Cue a Fraser hattrick all assisted by Brooks).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

ElTel wrote: »
    No more hits!!
    Give Mitro this week and scout Arnie.

:o

Got Arnie for Kjng myself.

His 12 plus 7pts from three other players today. 680K atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

SlickRic wrote: »
    Ricky and Laca could sting you, especially as Barkley could still be a trap. I like the Mendy and Arnie picks though.

Of course you were right, tips hat

Advertisement