Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table lamp repair?

• 27-10-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone know where I could take a lamp to be repaired? I don’t know what’s wrong with it apart from the fact that’s it’s not the bulb or the plug!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Well, a lamp is a fairly simple apparatus, you have a plug, wires, a switch, a bulb holder and a bulb. You've eliminated half the options already, so almost there.
    It's mostly a lose wire in the plug or try replacing the fuse. After that it's gotta be the switch.
    I wouldn't even know where to bring one, try any of the electrical shops round town.

There's a guy on Gerald Griffin St. - I think he's called John Ryan. I've brought stuff there before and was happy with the service.

Advertisement