If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RETURNS

Options
  • 27-10-2018 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello, could you please send me the address of where to send back my Marantz CD6006 , it has been giving me trouble since day 1. It doesn't recognise original CD's sometimes, and the door doesn't open occasionally.
    I have been away for most of the year and am home for the winter now hence I haven't send it back earlier.

I also bought PM6006 as I heard they complimented each other but unfortunately the amp hasn't got much power and on 2 occasions when I've had it cranked up it has cut out.
    I'm going to send it back also because its not right. I believe I have them 5 months and 1 year respectively.
    Both were open box boards sale.
    I trust you will sort it out promptly as I have no sounds in my front room now.
    Ps. Does anyone know a cheap courier service from Dublin because I am not overjoyed at the prospect of paying a courier to return the faulty items?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dessie8 wrote: »
    Hello, could you please send me the address of where to send back my Marantz CD6006 , it has been giving me trouble since day 1. It doesn't recognise original CD's sometimes, and the door doesn't open occasionally.
    I have been away for most of the year and am home for the winter now hence I haven't send it back earlier.

I also bought PM6006 as I heard they complimented each other but unfortunately the amp hasn't got much power and on 2 occasions when I've had it cranked up it has cut out.
    I'm going to send it back also because its not right. I believe I have them 5 months and 1 year respectively.
    Both were open box boards sale.
    I trust you will sort it out promptly as I have no sounds in my front room now.
    Ps. Does anyone know a cheap courier service from Dublin because I  am not overjoyed at the prospect of paying a courier to return the faulty items?
    Hi Dessie8,

Would you be able to PM me your contact number and address so I can check the details on our system?

If the CD6006 is faulty we can certainly get that fixed for you if it's within warranty however our returns period for non faulty products is 28 days. The reason the amp will cut out when cranked up is it has an auto protect mode to stop the amplifier and speakers being damaged if they are driven too hard.

If you would like to send the CD6006 back to:

Richer Sounds
    7 Smithfield Square North
    Belfast
    BT1 1FN

we will have it assessed and repaired for you. You can also send the PM6006 back for assessment however if the unit is not faulty we will have to send it back to you as it is outside the returns period.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.