Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark ups

Options
  • 27-10-2018 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

Hi All,

I am not sure if this the right forum to post my question in.

Basically, I am wondering if a company will do business with you of only a 1.5% markup ?. EG after staff wages, VAT and tax on that 1.5% would it even be worthwhile to do business with you ?. They also give free shipment on the 1.5% markup ?.

As with the 1.5%, the business will only make 1 euro profit of all small order of 100 euros ?.

Thanks
    All

Depends on volume of sales, doesn't it? if each item is €100, but there's 10,000 sales per day, then that's 15k per day, so it would depend on payroll costs etc.

If it's only a handful of sales though, then everyone is wasting their time unless its something like a loss-leader to get customers in the door in the hope they'll buy something else.

Advertisement