Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Given we got a wolf via shots today, is there a viable discussion to be had for another no lynch, if we can't come to an agreement?

No! Fair enough first night before any munches, but there's enough to go on now for us to make an informed choice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    True, but that shouldn't discount them as possible wolves. It would gain them villager points and they could say the only reason it failed was because it was out of time, rather than because they're wolves without a right to shoot.

Im not discounting them, but the first 3 had failed shots within the timeframe. Just worth looking at the first 3 as we know their shots failed for a reason besides a time frame

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    The games so complicated I didnt even think about tasks this game

I mentioned them on COP yesterday and said we should be on the lookout for them then. Also, the lack of a munch this morning might mean that there was no successful attempts at a task.

Sure, that could seem unfair on the wolves for them to have to task for their first munch, but they had Paulie and his ITA bullet to potentially make up for a failed munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Given we got a wolf via shots today, is there a viable discussion to be had for another no lynch, if we can't come to an agreement?

No completely not. We’ve revealed 3 villagers today. Killed 3 players. One NRV, 2 baddies we can completely narrow it down.

Can someone do up an updated list of remaining players please. I’m on mobile so it’s a nightmare to do it here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The games so complicated I didnt even think about tasks this game

This +100....

I still don’t understand the ITA thing. I mean I didn’t think every villager and mafia hitman could just throw out random names and people would be killed by a role of a dice. I presumed a select few had a backroom in which to submit a kill order, not the carnage we had on thread. Would of been funny if every dice roll was a kill, there’d be nobody left at this stage.

A day of RDR has me a bit frazzled so I’m a bit disoriented going from cowboys to goodfellas.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Happy to answer, about as much detail as I can give tbh. Is eager wolfy? Yes it often is, certainly it’s worth looking at overhelpful players who arent actually helpful in a solving way, thought that’s easier as the game goes on

Just on your point though, where were you for ITAs?

Why is eager wolfy though, can villagers not be eager too?

Well know after des does or is confirmed in a role I guess

True, but that shouldn't discount them as possible wolves. It would gain them villager points and they could say the only reason it failed was because it was out of time, rather than because they're wolves without a right to shoot.

Im not discounting them, but the first 3 had failed shots within the timeframe. Just worth looking at the first 3 as we know their shots failed for a reason besides a time frame

You do realize that ITAs aren’t meant to be a guaranteed bullet right? I haven’t done the math on jacks formula but it’s not a 100% guarantee

Happy to answer, about as much detail as I can give tbh. Is eager wolfy? Yes it often is, certainly it’s worth looking at overhelpful players who arent actually helpful in a solving way, thought that’s easier as the game goes on

Just on your point though, where were you for ITAs?

Why is eager wolfy though, can villagers not be eager too?

Well know after des does or is confirmed in a role I guess
    That should be after des dies not does

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

No! Fair enough first night before any munches, but there's enough to go on now for us to make an informed choice.

Fair enough. Have to admit I'm seeing a bit of circumstancal stuff and very little solid right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I did try to close it down because it doesn't make sense. It doesn't fit with how the shots went down. But I don't know if you know that and are casting doubt on the three villagers we have or if you're genuinely a villager who threw out a theory so that we don't clear three people when one could be a sniper.

Do you agree that it doesn't fit that the sniper shot one of the three? If so, then I don't know why you have an issue with the rest of my piece. I'm not saying forget about the sniper. I'm saying it doesn't fit and I'm trying to weigh up whether you're good or bad because of that.

I didn't deliberately set out to try and cast doubt on specific villagers, cleared or not. The ITA mechanic is confusing me a bit, definitely on a speed catch-up of the thread, and it jumped out at me that the sniper could be about. That's where my thoughts on the sniper came from. Reading back more closely now though and looking at the mod responses to the confirmed shooters, it does seem less likely to me that it was the work of a sniper.

In that same post though, I had thoughts on how we could use todays killings to possibly look towards clearing another villager from being Team Soprano based on their previous interactions (Wendy/Paulie--->Clodagh). As I said, I'm not deliberately trying to cast doubt on villagers, just looking to get myself into the game after a slow start and look at angles which weren't being discussed.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Interestingly, three still left to post to Boards, though they've all been on CoP. Two of those voted no-lynch yesterday and one didn't vote so could be up for more self-votes against him (Brendan).

I'm here now and will be voting tonight, was having trouble with COP yesterday and had a long night last night. Pure mayhem to catch up on but a good day for the village.

It's very quite, considering we aren't far off lynch time...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

It's very quite, considering we aren't far off lynch time...

It's holiday time. Some of us are in recovery and some of us (me) have picked up where we left off last night

Have many people done FFA's ?

Trying to put together one for myself. I have Fiona for sure on it, but Franks posting has been good this afternoon so I'm cooling on that one. trying to come up with 2 others

Vernon WW wrote: »

Trying to put together one for myself. I have Fiona for sure on it, but Franks posting has been good this afternoon so I'm cooling on that one. trying to come up with 2 others

ThInk I've counted two so far.

I just legit don't have three names I could put on one myself right now.

Do an FFA with 1 name - as long as we have some direction where people intend to vote

I'm gonna quick skim some posters and try do an FFA in 20 minutes

Bit late for FFAs now I imagine things will get back to normal tomorrow when the bank holiday is over. I think there’s enough to go on if you look at the thread and see who’s ruled out and who’s left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I've only really got two suspects at the moment and oisin has responded strongly to my accusation. Which makes me think they might be good, but still thinking about it.

#FFA1
    Ewan
    Oisin
    Don't have a third. Maybe Barbara for her awfully quiet before the lynch bit. Could be a villager trying to get people involved or a wolf trying to get people to discuss which way they are leaning.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I've only really got two suspects at the moment and oisin has responded strongly to my accusation. Which makes me think they might be good, but still thinking about it.

#FFA1
    Ewan
    Oisin
    Don't have a third. Maybe Barbara for her awfully quiet before the lynch bit. Could be a villager trying to get people involved or a wolf trying to get people to discuss which way they are leaning.

*shrug*

You're literally putting me there cause I posted. There'd been twenty minutes without a post when there should be discussions. If the height of your reasoning is "he posted something", it just looks like you're picking me for lazy reasons.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I really don't get the big deal about me doing a school run and therefore not being at my laptop.

If you can come up with some concrete evidence as to why I am a wolf fine, but this is just ridiculous.

Not going to argue any more on it. I told you why I didn't reply right away. There is nothing else I can say on it.

So Fiona. Did you go on a school run?

On a bank holiday??

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »

On a bank holiday??

Fiona already explained that (somewhat) by saying it's not a bank holiday in every country.

On a bank holiday??

Read on from that Holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

On a bank holiday??

Yes I went on a school run, and shock horror, I was also working! because it isn't a bank holiday where I am.
    You know not everyone in the world of boards live in Ireland?

Fiona already explained that (somewhat) by saying it's not a bank holiday in every country.

Which was an answer than Frank gave first not Fiona. I’m shaking some trees Barbs. Fiona can answer it again if she chooses.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yes I went on a school run, and shock horror, I was also working! because it isn't a bank holiday where I am.
    You know not everyone in the world of boards live in Ireland?

The big question mark was how did Frank know....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Hey guys :)

The big question mark was how did Frank know....

Correct. That’s the question.

Correct. That’s the question.

Ive been banging down that door since 6

Ive been banging down that door since 6

And you’ve cooled off since. I’m restoking the fire.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

*shrug*

You're literally putting me there cause I posted. There'd been twenty minutes without a post when there should be discussions. If the height of your reasoning is "he posted something", it just looks like you're picking me for lazy reasons.

If you read my post it's not because you posted it's what you posted. And I said I only had two suspects. I just threw you in there because of what you said, not the fact that you posted.

Advertisement