Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Could someone links Franks post? That's causing suspicions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

But Barbara I do agree it was lazy. It's hardly a well thought out point or well reasoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Could someone links Franks post? That's causing suspicions?

Full interplay
    That was a delayed reaction
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Fiona and frank on my wolfdar
    Frank for the wrong format and then not reshooting with correct format
    Fiona for the hideously slow reaction and still no more posts since
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    I go on the school run and come back to this. Sorry for not being at my laptop 24/7.

No idea why I was targetted. Get all my posts up. I am suss of those "gunning" for me so to speak haha
    The school run ?
    On a bank holiday monday ?
    Guys, Fiona is a wolf. Lynch all liars!
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Not everyone is in Ireland
    But apart from that I agree
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Let Fiona defend herself. Why are you defending her.
    The mayhem earlier was quiet something to read back. A lot of panic by those who had unsuccesful hits.
    We have a small village core whom we surely should rely on now and the two BGs should at least protect someone good tonight.
    In response to my Clodagh is a wolf play, i chose Clodagh as she used a Tony gif. It was all a ruse on my part to perhaps see who would vote behind me. Wendy seemed to take the bait somewhat but wisely voted no lynch.
    I think FFAs should be the way to go now with those who had successful hits refraining from FFAs.
    whats even wierder is frank shot fiona.
    adds weight to my wolf shooting a wolf theory
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Dinner eith friends in a few so if it's FFAs I'm going for Frank Fiona and Gertrude.
    Frank and Fiona for their interplay, strikes me as wolfy fake antagonism.
    Gertrude seemed keen to shoot but left it late to do so and mentioned padding post count.
    It's not much to go on but it's day 1.
    That's grand. I can take the scrutiny.
    I think Frank and Fiona are more likely, even suspect they might be the FBI dual account.
    Nope

And the last one about the dual account is way of the mark. Just a plain NRV here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

That reminds me, anyone able to give an insight in to this exchange, I didn't understand it:
    Please don’t say things like this. This applies to everyone btw
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Dont say what exactly?
    Read the game mechanics

Cant decide if the quiet eod is a good thing or a bad thing

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Back from dinner and seem to be hungover already. I put my vote in earlier and don't think I'll be changing based on what I've skimmed so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

The big question mark was how did Frank know....

Oh, I don’t know, maybe cause right now I’m also in a country where it’s not a bank holiday. Maybe because of meta reasons that I already hinted at.

Actually! Guess what? If you read my posts I answered this already. Say holly, how did you manage to miss all that on your read back?

Now, on more important things, we have three cleared villagers. It’s important that our bodyguards work togather: I’m suggesting Jonny covers holly and Phil covers gab (sorry Mary). Any better suggestions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh, I don’t know, maybe cause right now I’m also in a country where it’s not a bank holiday. Maybe because of meta reasons that I already hinted at.

Actually! Guess what? If you read my posts I answered this already. Say holly, how did you manage to miss all that on your read back?

Now, on more important things, we have three cleared villagers. It’s important that our bodyguards work togather: I’m suggesting Jonny covers holly and Phil covers gab (sorry Mary). Any better suggestions?

Ooooh shaken wolf is an angry wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Voting closed, Tally to follow,

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    That reminds me, anyone able to give an insight in to this exchange, I didn't understand it:

What new game mechanics do we have in this game?

• Advertisement

people claiming NRV narrows down the pool of players that wolves have to target as roled players

people claiming NRV narrows down the pool of players that wolves have to target as roled players

Yes but there’s a better reason why that’s bad

Holly WW wrote: »
    Ooooh shaken wolf is an angry wolf.

Holly I think you’re good but Jesus you need to quit this tunnel before you go way off

3XlV.gif

Explain.

Day 1 vote results

Lynch Candidate|No. of Votes|Votes
    Frank WW|6|Derry WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Holly WW, Ewan WW, Brendan WW
    Fiona WW|5|Frank WW, Desmond WW, Henry WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Ewan WW|2|Nigel WW, Oisis WW
    Katie WW|2|Katie WW*, Katie WW*
    No Lynch|2|Liam WW, Orla WW
    Gabriel WW|1|Winifred WW
    Desmond WW|1|Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW|1|Mary WW
    Liam WW|1|Jake WW
    Nigel WW|1|Barabra WW

* forced votes

Explain.

How does the anti claim mechanic work?

Fiona and Frank both voted for each other even tho Frank helped Fiona out.... hmmmm...

Frank WW is dead. He was NRV.

Agree they should work together, but in fairness, Holly and Mary actually shot baddies, I didn't. BGs, protect them two.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

interesting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

You are totally mad. What else would anyone say? if you look back, it is always said. Some times it is true, sometimes it isn't. But it is hardly a new thing to claim to be a villager. At the end of the day it is what we all claim.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Frank WW is dead. He was NRV.

Damn sorry Frank. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Well, there goes all your theories about me and Frank. Now, can we drop it and find some wolves?

Well, there goes all your theories about me and Frank. Now, can we drop it and find some wolves?

Well only Frank is cleared. You my dear are not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

My fabulous instincts. Soz Frank. Still 2 definite baddies and 2 NRVs isn't a bad kill rate for the day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank dying exonerated you how?

My fabulous instincts. Soz Frank. Still 2 definite baddies and 2 NRVs isn't a bad kill rate for the day.

And we have a voting pattern to follow. 6 votes for Frank. There’s definitely a wolf or 2 in there.

Also why did you vote Frank when he was the only one to help you?

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Lynch Candidate|No. of Votes|Votes
    Gabriel WW|1|Winifred WW

Seriously, Winifred, why??

Advertisement