Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'll be honest. I hadn't a notion what was going on when I started. The major thing that worries me is someone drawing attention to the fact that he may have slipped and revealed a backroom. I don't even like typing that but seeing as it's been mentioned twice already it's hard to ignore. I feel like a noob would've asked advice on how to reply to questioning which suggests He could be alone which a wolf wouldn't be :(

I don't know how to feel about this at all.

It's not like the wolves wouldn't have noticed it!

Oisin WW wrote: »
    This is hard. I'm torn between going after a potential wolf, and taking it easy on a new player.

I'm suggesting that Liam's actions (votes) imply that he's more clever than his words (posts) protest..

Two no-lynches imply him clever?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

The quote by Liam suggesting he posted in a backroom mau suggest he has company in his backroom.

Thats would make him one of

The seer and a wolf

A wolf

A fed

Correct?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Two no-lynches imply him clever?

Clever to know to get a vote in, no matter what else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

Lynch at 9pm

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

On the Liam thing, I'm thinking I'll park it for now and look at those I'm more suss of. There are too many I've no good read on because they haven't posted enough

It's not like the wolves wouldn't have noticed it!

These wolves might not have...they've missed two kills ;)

Yes Derry, taunt the wolves, that'll work out well for ya

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

On the Liam thing, I'm thinking I'll park it for now and look at those I'm more suss of. There are too many I've no good read on because they haven't posted enough

Usual tactics loads laying low while others go at it.

Can we look at who voted for Frank and Fiona last night there were definitely a few bandwagoning wolves there no doubt.

Also consider lynching Fiona.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Day 1 vote results

Lynch Candidate|No. of Votes|Votes
    Frank WW|6|Derry WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Holly WW, Ewan WW, Brendan WW
    Fiona WW|5|Frank WW, Desmond WW, Henry WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW
    Ewan WW|2|Nigel WW, Oisis WW
    Katie WW|2|Katie WW*, Katie WW*
    No Lynch|2|Liam WW, Orla WW
    Gabriel WW|1|Winifred WW
    Desmond WW|1|Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW|1|Mary WW
    Liam WW|1|Jake WW
    Nigel WW|1|Barabra WW

* forced votes

Last night's votes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gerty and Vernon are very very quiet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

What does FFA mean?

Voted Frank
    Derry WW, I know I'm good but obvs no one else does
    Fiona WW, suspicious behaviour today with shot but could be NRV dicking around
    Clodagh WW, too quiet
    Holly WW, shot Wendy/Paulie. Likely good
    Ewan WW, leaning good for now
    Brendan WW, trigger happy but neutral for me

Voted Fiona
    Frank WW, Dead NRV
    Desmond WW, MIA think inactive villager
    Henry WW, not clear, like to see/hear more
    Gertrude WW, have some suspicions but not solid.
    Vernon WW, neutral

Based on that Fiona, Gertrude and Clodagh for me.

Crap. On mobile and keep posting reply before I'm finished.
    Those last 3 are based on looking solely at Frank and Fiona voters. I'm not sure they'd actually be my top 3 overall though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gerty and Vernon are very very quiet.

Got the youngest his dinner, then got them to bed and currently eating my dinner. A delicious Apache pizza. Hopefully I wont be the one putting our daughter to bed and I can post a bit before eod but otherwise I'll be voting Fiona who came into thread howled and left

I voted for Fiona soon after ITAs. Changed to Orla on reflection as more likely wolf. Not wholly convinced by either. Willing to change if there's consensus and good reason.

What does FFA mean?

FFA is a way of gathering people's reads on other players. In theory everyone posts their top 3 suspects and gives reasons why. This info is collated and the top 2/3 suspects are raced.
    In reality this doesn't always (or even often) happen. It can be a way of seeing if people are saying one thing and doing another. I like them if everyone does them mostly because it forces people to post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I voted Fiona for now, though not fully locked.

And as I've said I like them, mine would probably be Fiona, Orla and Jake.

Fiona for her ITA crap and being so dismissive of questioning. If you're a goodie you can answer questions.

Orla for the No Lynch vote and subsequent explanation

Jake for his Liam vote and explanation plus seems to drop into thread and vanish without adding anything.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

And as I've said I like them, mine would probably be Fiona, Orla and Jake.

Fiona for her ITA crap and being so dismissive of questioning. If you're a goodie you can answer questions.

Orla for the No Lynch vote and subsequent explanation

Jake for his Liam vote and explanation plus seems to drop into thread and vanish without adding anything.

My Liam vote and explanation is sound, it’s your reading that’s off. The other things are fair.

basically I chose liam and was surprised he didn't ask me why I voted for him. BUT when he chose "no vote" I was a bit MORE miffed..

I don’t get the ITA stuff still so will leave that to others.

But just reading through the OP again and there’s a lot in it that could be missed. Did anybody read the win rules?

Win Conditions:

Sopranos Win: Eliminate the FBI and Melfi - and gain parity with the village
    FBI Win: Turn or kill all of team Soprano and gain parity with the village.
    Village Win: Eliminate the mafia, FBI and psychiatrist teams.
    Melfi Win: Gain parity with all teams.

Alternate Win Conditions:

Tony and Melfi Win: Eliminate all other evil team members.
    Chris and Adriana: Eliminate all other members of the Sopranos.

There was effectively 6 teams at the start and a baddy/Goody team could actually win.

And as for the baddies it’s no wonder they can’t even put in a decent kill
    Order

- pussy is also with the FBI
    - tony was with his psychiatrist
    - Chris is with Adrian

I would be surprised if any of the wolves can even trust each other...

Jake WW wrote: »
    My Liam vote and explanation is sound, it’s your reading that’s off. The other things are fair.

basically I chose liam and was surprised he didn't ask me why I voted for him. BUT when he chose "no vote" I was a bit MORE miffed..

Thanks for the explanation. As I said earlier it was ambiguous but I still don't get why you originally voted for him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ewan and Derry suggesting to peek Liam is an absolute waste. He's got a BR, which means he's for the munch tomorrow if he's not a wolf, if he's good he's dead, if he's bad we will know when he's not munched.

Seriously waste of a peek in my opinion. I'd suggest peeking either of those two on the basis of the above

Thanks for the explanation. As I said earlier it was ambiguous but I still don't get why you originally voted for him?

His first post was to shoot somebody. That was as good a reason as any. Think it was Gabriel who highlighted it earlier in the game and I thought voting for Liam would force him to engage more. I’ve used it as a tactic in other games.

I can see how my post was a bit off in all fairness.

And I’ve not had as much time to give to the game as hoped but you said it, I could easily be a wolf hiding so I think that’s fair....

I have no real leans at the moment which is not helpful but it’s where I’m at right now...

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ewan and Derry suggesting to peek Liam is an absolute waste. He's got a BR, which means he's for the munch tomorrow if he's not a wolf, if he's good he's dead, if he's bad we will know when he's not munched.

Seriously waste of a peek in my opinion. I'd suggest peeking either of those two on the basis of the above

Agree with this. Plus, finding out the result of the peek will require outing the seer.

Liam and Winny playing the stupid innocent newbie card. One maybe but two...

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Liam and Winny playing the stupid innocent newbie card. One maybe but two...

Well, we did have two noobs in the sign-up thread?

Yeah the win conditions make for a very interesting wolf team. I think we can assume that with Melfi dead Tony is pure Soprano now so they'll be trying to figure out Chris and Pussy. Actually the more I think about it are they deliberately not killing?

• Advertisement

Well, we did have two noobs in the sign-up thread?

I'm on mobile but just have a quick flick through Winnys few posts so far and see does she rattle ya as someone who wouldn't know what an FFA was.

Winny wolf

Advertisement