Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ewan and Derry suggesting to peek Liam is an absolute waste. He's got a BR, which means he's for the munch tomorrow if he's not a wolf, if he's good he's dead, if he's bad we will know when he's not munched.

Seriously waste of a peek in my opinion. I'd suggest peeking either of those two on the basis of the above

You're right it is a waste. My bad.

I'm on mobile but just have a quick flick through Winnys few posts so far and see does she rattle ya as someone who wouldn't know what an FFA was.

Winny wolf

This could be a good spot. A reference to outdated howling is a big clue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I'm on mobile but just have a quick flick through Winnys few posts so far and see does she rattle ya as someone who wouldn't know what an FFA was.

Winny wolf

Could be right. These stood out for me on quick review.
    Clearly villager

using outdated howling.
    I'm a NRV, but yeah I don't doubt I'm one of the scummy ones.

Anyway, I'll try to be more active today, ok?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

FFA#2
    Ewan
    Liam
    Clodagh

Ewan for reasons previously mentioned.
    Liam for the BR slip
    Clodagh voted for frankie and has posted very little.

Liam and Ewan are neck and neck for my vote at the moment but leaning towards Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

My 3 for potential lynch would be Ewan, Winny and Liam.

Ewan has posted his thoughts and comes across quiet well and I like his style. Calling for the peek on Liam (along with Derry) seems out of character for the thought that went into other posts from Ewan.

Liam well it's fairly obvious however this one will work itself out over the next 24 hours.

Winny which is likely where my vote is going seems like a low posting wolf playing the newb card.

Derry would be my choice for peek or Ewan if not lynched.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Could be right. These stood out for me on quick review.

I'd tend to agreed, the use of the phrase scummy in particular stands out as someone who has been involved, possibly even over in popcorn mania

Katie WW wrote: »
    FFA#2
    Ewan
    Liam
    Clodagh

Ewan for reasons previously mentioned.
    Liam for the BR slip
    Clodagh voted for frankie and has posted very little.

Liam and Ewan are neck and neck for my vote at the moment but leaning towards Ewan.

What's your thoughts on Ewan, soz on mobile and can't find it. I'm dodge on Ewan bit voting Winny as we speak

w.shoot@ Winifred WW

I'm happy to be peeked if needed. I will say that I didn't so much suggest a peek on Liam as go along with someone else's suggestion without thinking it through.

What's your thoughts on Ewan, soz on mobile and can't find it. I'm dodge on Ewan bit voting Winny as we speak

If you look at all of the posts he made prior to throwing a strop today it is 98% just asking people questions, spitting out one liners etc. Absolutely zero. But with the amount of questioning involved it smacks of someone trying to look villagery. Stuff like "why do you think that" "what do you think of..." etc.

I called him out on it today and put him top of my shoot list and give him the rationale for it. He ignored it and refused to deal with the issue in anyway except to revenge shoot me back. Then when I called him out on that he exploded with RL stuff, which may well be true, but I'm bit comfortable with how much he was able to post in a certain way to suddenly not being able for the game. Then back tonight with a long post with the first bit of real substance.

As I've already said, nobody's mental health and RL issues should ever be effected by a game and I sincerely don't want to add to anyone's external issues/concern. But I can't give a free pass either in the game world. Its nothing personal but I have to play like I don't trust anyone unless there's a concrete reason.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm happy to be peeked if needed. I will say that I didn't so much suggest a peek on Liam as go along with someone else's suggestion without thinking it through.

Are you on team village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I'd be leaning towards Ewan myself.

If for no other reason than his "I'm so angry" stands out as an event this evening that could have as easily been designed to scare attention off him. A peek would at least 100% clear up that.

Winny what's the craic? Your getting lynched, wanna have a chat first?

If you look at all of the posts he made prior to throwing a strop today it is 98% just asking people questions, spitting out one liners etc. Absolutely zero. But with the amount of questioning involved it smacks of someone trying to look villagery. Stuff like "why do you think that" "what do you think of..." etc.

I called him out on it today and put him top of my shoot list and give him the rationale for it. He ignored it and refused to deal with the issue in anyway except to revenge shoot me back. Then when I called him out on that he exploded with RL stuff, which may well be true, but I'm bit comfortable with how much he was able to post in a certain way to suddenly not being able for the game. Then back tonight with a long post with the first bit of real substance.

As I've already said, nobody's mental health and RL issues should ever be effected by a game and I sincerely don't want to add to anyone's external issues/concern. But I can't give a free pass either in the game world. Its nothing personal but I have to play like I don't trust anyone unless there's a concrete reason.

Ah that was Ewan, yeah was an oul meltdown to be fair, might be RL but almost seemed a bit too much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

FFA#2

Fiona - Shot on Gabriel followed by the :D - Feel like it was a hero play from a wolf to keep all shots on her and away from her teammates.

Orla - No posts at all today. Was a champion of the "lets not take a life cause" which is wolf talk as far as im concerned

Clodagh -
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Good morning all.

Apologies for the lack of activity but this game really couldn’t have fallen on busier days for me. I’ll be on her for a few hours this afternoon if I can.

The afternoon has been and gone.

I'm currently voting Fiona.

I could be tempted by a number of people though. The Winifred spot above is good

A lot more action today though than last night. Makes me think we actually do have a wolf up for lynch and the wolves could be searching for alternate wagons

well, a lot more action with the exception of when I made my post. I swear I started typing that right after Brendans most recent post and expected to come back to several

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My 3 for potential lynch would be Ewan, Winny and Liam.

Ewan has posted his thoughts and comes across quiet well and I like his style. Calling for the peek on Liam (along with Derry) seems out of character for the thought that went into other posts from Ewan.

Liam well it's fairly obvious however this one will work itself out over the next 24 hours.

Winny which is likely where my vote is going seems like a low posting wolf playing the newb card.

I was giving a potential new guy a break. I was new once and awful

Ewan WW wrote: »

The awful is still up for debate...

;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yeh I feel bad for newbs trying to figure stuff out. I’m not sure Liam is cleared but there’s more people who are sitting in sidelines who could do with sharing their thoughts....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Cheers for the nice ones Oisin. I knew I was right to call you a villager last night :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm currently on Fiona. Felt good about it yesterday, still feel good today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Same as with your "outburst", I give no one any benefit of doubt like that. Just presume everything is a play and no one is trustworthy :P

I lost the pool on bringing my daughter to bed, as usual

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Same as with your "outburst", I give no one any benefit of doubt like that. Just presume everything is a play and no one is trustworthy :P

I choose to believe the im new call. Sue me.

I was nee once and i made do many mistskes. Im tsking him at face value for now. Entirely my choice.

Are you on team village?

I am yes. It's a wasted peek in that sense but I'm not going to object to it either. My vote is currently on Orla but tempted to switch to Wini based on Brendan's spot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Does anyone have a post count by posters?

Gabriel WW 118
    Derry WW 81
    Ewan WW 61
    Katie WW 55
    Gertrude WW 54
    Frank WW 32
    Holly WW 32
    Vernon WW 30
    Barbara WW 30
    Nigel WW 30
    Orla WW 22
    Fiona WW 21
    Necrominus 19
    Brendan WW 18
    Oisin WW 17
    Angus WW 17
    Mary WW 17
    Winifred WW 14
    Jake WW 14
    Riona WW 12
    Jack Moore 10
    Liam WW 10
    WerewolfGM 9
    Wendy WW 8
    Henry WW 5
    Clodagh WW 5
    Pter 3
    Desmond WW 2
    Uriel. 1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Day 2:

Fiona WW, an NRV - was lynched.

Results to follow.

Crap. I was afraid of that. NRV dicking around as I suspected.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

FFS!

Advertisement