Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Day 2 Voting Results:

Lynch Candidate No. of Votes Votes
    Fiona WW 5 Winifred WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Barbara WW,
    Winifred WW 3 Henry WW, Liam WW, Brendan WW
    Orla WW 2 Gabriel WW, Derry WW
    Ewan WW 2 Katie WW, Nigel WW
    Clodagh WW 2 Jake WW, Clodagh WW*
    Oisin WW 2 Orla WW, Oisin WW*
    No Lynch 1 Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW 1 Mary WW
    Liam WW 1 Desmond WW
    Henry WW 1 Ewan WW

*self votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Both Oisin and Clodagh voted for themselves? Da Fuq?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh and Oisin self voting?

I feel as if Clodagh hasn't been on but Oisin?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

"Self voting" meaning "didn't vote" I presume?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Could see that happening a mile away... Grrrr

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Clodagh and Oisin self voting?

I feel as if Clodagh hasn't been on but Oisin?

That’s what I was thinking. Oisin was VERY active this evening.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Crap. I was afraid of that. NRV dicking around as I suspected.

Yeah if people could stop dicking around that would be great.

It boils my p!ss when a NRV dicks about like that it only distracts the village from the actual wolves.

We need to try and pull it back together village. The lead is slipping.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Yeah, Clodagh and Oisin didn't vote so are penalised a vote against themselves. But somebody else voted for them each too, so it's actually two votes in total against them.

Winnie, Gerty and Vernon. Gerty and Vernon are following the crowd when it comes to voting.

Winnie as well jumped on the bandwagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, Clodagh and Oisin didn't vote so are penalised a vote against themselves. But somebody else voted for them each too, so it's actually two votes in total against them.

Yeh that’s how it works I presume even though they sort of only show one...

I was hoping voting for Clodagh would get her talking but maybe she’s not around at all? Not much but fluff from her thus far....

• Advertisement

That's not how I read it. I think they've only one vote against them and its their own

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch Day 2 Voting Results:

So, if I may, it should actually be:

Lynch Candidate No. of Votes Voters
    Fiona WW 5 Winifred WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Barbara WW
    No Lynch 1 Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW 1 Mary WW
    Liam WW 1 Desmond WW
    Oisin WW 1 Orla WW
    Henry WW 1 Ewan WW

*self votes

Katie WW wrote: »
    That's not how I read it. I think they've only one vote against them and its their own

But Jake also voted for Clodagh and Orla also voted for Oisin, so two votes against them. One each from Jake and Orla, and one each from themselves.

So, if I may, it should actually be:

Lynch Candidate No. of Votes Voters
    Fiona WW 5 Winifred WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Barbara WW
    No Lynch 1 Fiona WW
    Gertrude WW 1 Mary WW
    Liam WW 1 Desmond WW
    Oisin WW 1 Orla WW
    Henry WW 1 Ewan WW

*self votes
    Why would there own votes not count in the vote count. It wouldnt be much punishment if they didn't.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Whoops. Updated.

Why would there own votes not count in the vote count. It wouldnt be much punishment if they didn't.

They're own vote does count. It was listed separately. Oisin got one because he didn't vote, and one because Orla voted for him. Total 2. He was listed twice with 1 vote, when he actually got 2 votes in total.

It's alright I see the mod announcement has been updated.

Ewan why did you vote for Henry??

They're Their own vote does count. It was listed separately. Oisin got one because he didn't vote, and one because Orla voted for him. Total 2. He was listed twice with 1 vote, when he actually got 2 votes in total.

:o

So, now that that's cleared up, I get Clodagh not voting, she has been inactive all day and seems disinterested from the beginning.

But Oisin! C'mon, Oisin lad, an explanation if you will!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

:o

Q9iI5Z3.gif

They're own vote does count. It was listed separately. Oisin got one because he didn't vote, and one because Orla voted for him. Total 2. He was listed twice with 1 vote, when he actually got 2 votes in total.

Can the BG protect this man please. Gabs is currently leading the village. We need a strong leader now. As it’s getting tighter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yeah the win conditions make for a very interesting wolf team. I think we can assume that with Melfi dead Tony is pure Soprano now so they'll be trying to figure out Chris and Pussy. Actually the more I think about it are they deliberately not killing?

Can I bring this up again? Jake made a good point which I'd not given a huge amount of thought to so far. The win conditions and the potential for double crossing combined with the fact that there has been no kill so far makes me wonder if this isn't a deliberate strategy by the wolves. Is there an upside for them in not killing early on and hoping we take each other out to narrow the numbers?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can the BG protect this man please. Gabs is currently leading the village. We need a strong leader now. As it’s getting tighter.

Aww, shucks :o

Can I bring this up again? Jake made a good point which I'd not given a huge amount of thought to so far. The win conditions and the potential for double crossing combined with the fact that there has been no kill so far makes me wonder if this isn't a deliberate strategy by the wolves. Is there an upside for them in not killing early on and hoping we take each other out to narrow the numbers?

That’s too risky of strategy for the wolves especially with the ITAs.

Holly WW wrote: »
    That’s too risky of strategy for the wolves especially with the ITAs.

But how could they be sure that they'd hit an NRV/FBI/RV if they kill? I mean in their backroom they'd be listed by their Soprano names and could Christopher or Pussy afford to share their anon account names? I'm just wondering if, given that no lynch is a possibility for the village, could no kill be a valid option for the Sopranos?

So, wolves don't seem to be bandwagoning. The only one to vote for both lynchees both nights is Holly, who, we're pretty certain, isn't a wolf.

So, a very different set of people voting for victim each time.

Lynch 2 (Frank): Brendan WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Ewan WW, Fiona WW, Holly WW
    Lynch 3 (Fiona): Barbara WW, Gertrude WW, Holly WW, Vernon WW, Winifred WW

I'm not sure what that exactly tells us though.

But how could they be sure that they'd hit an NRV/FBI/RV if they kill? I mean in their backroom they'd be listed by their Soprano names and could Christopher or Pussy afford to share their anon account names? I'm just wondering if, given that no lynch is a possibility for the village, could no kill be a valid option for the Sopranos?

Junior: "Hey, I think Fred WW has a role, let's munch him".
    Tony / Fred WW: "Nah, I think he's just a NRV, we should go for Zach WW instead."

So, wolves don't seem to be bandwagoning. The only one to vote for both lynchees both nights is Holly, who, we're pretty certain, isn't a wolf.

So, a very different set of people voting for victim each time.

Lynch 2 (Frank): Brendan WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Ewan WW, Fiona WW, Holly WW
    Lynch 3 (Fiona): Barbara WW, Gertrude WW, Holly WW, Vernon WW, Winifred WW

I'm not sure what that exactly tells us though.

It tells us sweet fa

It's a very quiet village. There's a cohort of low posters and few if any are doing FFAs we're literally allowing a coasting. Not sure if the initial day one success has led us to be complacent or the overall game mechanics are having a particular influence.

• Advertisement

Not sure if the initial day one success has led us to be complacent or the overall game mechanics are having a particular influence.

I think it's a combo of both.

Advertisement