Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Gertrude and Vernon voted for Fiona both days. Brendan tried to kill Fiona to death in the ITA today but went with Wini in the end based on the fact that she's likely not a noob.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So Orla didn't make a single post in this game day but still lodged a vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

If the maths on the ITAs is right, then we certainly can't rely on them tomorrow to off a baddie, or off anyone. If we manage it, then great, it's a bonus, but we can't expect it.

Maybe making use of our two Vigs would be a better way to guarantee a kill pre lynch tomorrow.

I'm concerned about getting too complacent about the ITAs 'clearing' villagers. In previous universes, complacency about information that isn't fact and is based on assumptions has led the village down the garden path to a wolves den so I'm keeping my reservations on that front.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Junior: "Hey, I think Fred WW has a role, let's munch him".
    Tony / Fred WW: "Nah, I think he's just a NRV, we should go for Zach WW instead."

And technically they have a few cleared villagers they could all agree on if the ITA shooting villagers are confirmed like we think...

What would be interesting is if we got close to getting one of them and they thought they were going to die and they came out to their group. Pussy could give FBI guy a heads up.

Oh making a murderer is on... maybe I will get some tactical ideas!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

We need to hear more from:

Desmond - 7
    Henry - 7
    Clodagh - 11

And definitely need to Liam to spill all before munch in case he's breakfast.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Gertrude and Vernon voted for Fiona both days. Brendan tried to kill Fiona to death in the ITA today but went with Wini in the end based on the fact that she's likely not a noob.

Fiona fell off my radar post ITAs, seemed to disinterested. She went too quietly for a wolf especially when their were candidates for a wolf to Wagon on ie Winny if Fiona was a wolf. Strange!

Winny is up there tomorrow possibly along with Liam and Ewan. Holly should be good but I'm starting to feel a bit shaky with her and not 100% on her. That's a little further down the road.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Start picking people for shots for tomorrow. Get the list together now so we're not all wondering who to shoot at lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll start

Orla
    Winifred
    Clodagh

Overall I think that it's likely that they tried to go for one of the semi-cleared who was protected and it failed but I want to put all my thoughts out there and like I said, I want to avoid getting complacent about what we "know"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Start picking people for shots for tomorrow. Get the list together now so we're not all wondering who to shoot at lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll start

Orla
    Winifred
    Clodagh

Why have you picked these?

Anyone can make a list but we need reasons as to why?

• Advertisement

I'll start

Orla
    Winifred
    Clodagh

Winny
    Ewan
    Liam (Depending on a reveal)

If the maths on the ITAs is right, then we certainly can't rely on them tomorrow to off a baddie, or off anyone. If we manage it, then great, it's a bonus, but we can't expect it.

Maybe making use of our two Vigs would be a better way to guarantee a kill pre lynch tomorrow.

Making use of the vigs could be interesting. Does the OP suggest a choice between being a vig and a bg though? Also what about the timing. Says lynch to lynch. If choice has to be made, wonder when by?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Based on my maths and current posting counts you'd have around a 20% of shooting one of the lowest posters successfully. You're our best hope on the villager probability front. If we arrange it like a lynch we can have everyone trying to shoot the same person. If we go after one of the lowest posters then we might be lucky and find a wolf, but if not we can to try and clear another villager. So currently cleared villagers would have to wait till after everyone else had shot.

I'm saying cleared because I believe them to be. There are no currently alive baddies in the OP that have a valid ITA kill. And the FBI can't convert villagers, only mafia. I could be wrong, but I'm happy with the assumptions I've made and think there is logic behind them, given that we were told the OP is all we need to play the game.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Winny
    Ewan
    Liam (Depending on a reveal)

You want to explain your reasons why or are you listing people just for the hell of it.

Making use of the vigs could be interesting. Does the OP suggest a choice between being a vig and a bg though? Also what about the timing. Says lynch to lynch. If choice has to be made, wonder when by?

It does and tbh the BG is more important than the Vig aspect at the moment given the current state of play.

Like this post here, if you were a wolf, you could think the village is on to no one, get village consensus and lose our protect. Roled player killed and another RV or NRV Vig popped.

Protect the core IMO

Holly WW wrote: »
    You want to explain your reasons why or are you listing people just for the hell of it.

You can read back on why I listed them earlier and why I voted Winny, a poor lynch doesn't change my thoughts.

It does and tbh the BG is more important than the Vig aspect at the moment given the current state of play.

Like this post here, if you were a wolf, you could think the village is on to no one, get village consensus and lose our protect. Roled player killed and another RV or NRV Vig popped.

Protect the core IMO

Yeah I agree with this BG needs to protect for now until we have more certainty on who to target to shoot.

Protect the core IMO

Ok...maybe I'm reading you wrong but you seem to be throwing shade on me and suggesting that I'm the one who brought up using the Village Vigs. I didn't. Gabriel did. Someone who is semi cleared. I'm questioning the wisdom of it with the post you quoted.

Ok...maybe I'm reading you wrong but you seem to be throwing shade on me and suggesting that I'm the one who brought up using the Village Vigs. I didn't. Gabriel did. Someone who is semi cleared. I'm questioning the wisdom of it with the post you quoted.

I'm not throwing shade on you in particular, I said earlier I'd have you in the peek pile. I'm more pointing out the Vig although great if we've a known wolf, The BG aspect is the better use here!

Wanna offer your thoughts here tonight Holly? Not tempted to switch off Fiona?

• Advertisement

Ok. For now but that's the second time you've implied that I 'suggested' something when I didn't. The first was about peeking Liam...I didn't suggest it I went along with someone elses suggestion without giving it too much thought. I admitted that when you pointed it out. This time I actually DID give someone's suggestion thought and questioned it but you've implied that I'm the one bringing it up. It's making me question your motives.

Ok. For now but that's the second time you've implied that I 'suggested' something when I didn't. The first was about peeking Liam...I didn't suggest it I went along with someone elses suggestion without giving it too much thought. I admitted that when you pointed it out. This time I actually DID give someone's suggestion thought and questioned it but you've implied that I'm the one bringing it up. It's making me question your motives.

Huh? You wanna read my follow up post there again? I read what's in front of me and respond, motives? My motives are to point out flaws and spot wolves if I can. Winny, Ewan and Liam are all ahead of you. Defensive post

Wanna offer your thoughts here tonight Holly? Not tempted to switch off Fiona?

So you reply to my question with a question. That’s not wolfy at all!

There’s nothing to achieve from listing players with no rational. At all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

So Orla didn't make a single post in this game day but still lodged a vote

Well this just isn't true. I was on this morning suggesting.....oh that's right.....that we get low posters talking.....same thing being toted around now that there are a load of silent low posters coasting by.

You would want to get your facts straight gertie.

I already replied, this was a follow up question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote:
    Desmond - 7 Henry - 7 Clodagh - 11

This is the list you want. It's day 3 tomorrow. The above is shocking in terms of contribution. Unable to contribute or hiding in the background, these need to go.

Instead of hunting after each other just because we are active and (again) killing an nrv.

I'll make it easier for you
    You can read back on why I listed them earlier and why I voted Winny, a poor lynch doesn't change my thoughts.
    My 3 for potential lynch would be Ewan, Winny and Liam.

Ewan has posted his thoughts and comes across quiet well and I like his style. Calling for the peek on Liam (along with Derry) seems out of character for the thought that went into other posts from Ewan.

Liam well it's fairly obvious however this one will work itself out over the next 24 hours.

Winny which is likely where my vote is going seems like a low posting wolf playing the newb card.

Derry would be my choice for peek or Ewan if not lynched.

Huh? You wanna read my follow up post there again? I read what's in front of me and respond, motives? My motives are to point out flaws and spot wolves if I can. Winny, Ewan and Liam are all ahead of you. Defensive post

And my point is that in your reading of the BG/VIG idea you managed to overlook Gabriel's initial post about it and only 'responded' to my post. You're making a point about a player (in this case me) but only using part of the information to suit a narrative that you've already put forth. In short, I'm saying that you're selective use of what's in front of you has me suspicious of you. That said, you too are down my list.

Orla WW wrote: »
    This is the list you want. It's day 3 tomorrow. The above is shocking in terms of contribution. Unable to contribute or hiding in the background, these need to go.

Instead of hunting after each other just because we are active and (again) killing an nrv.

Orla to be fair, you've been conspicuous in your absence today. It's what made me vote for you. Why a no-show for the ITA?

• Advertisement

I already replied, this was a follow up question

Apologies I missed that. Yeah all fair enough reasons give. I don’t agree on two of them but I can see where you’re coming from.

And thanks for multi quoting them. Very useful.

The other out of the 3 however I think you’ve nailed on. And I think at 1.01 they need to be shot.

I think we need to refrain from posting who we are planning on shooting in case it gives the wolves chance to interfere or manipulate things. I think post after 1pm who you wanna shoot and then follow up with your reason why.

Advertisement