Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Without revealing too much. Wendy’s a wolf.

Paulie is the only wolf who could take shots, Holly was full sure Wendy was a wolf and not only that she successfully removed the one wolf who could take part in ITAs! Anyone else not think this is a little convenient?

It's low down priority but the scepticism on Holly is fine IMO. Liam and Orla going first though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    How about this, I'll share the info I have learned thus far.

You shot our seer and made it easier for the wolves to munch another roled player... :mad:

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Paulie is the only wolf who could take shots, Holly was full sure Wendy was a wolf and not only that she successfully removed the one wolf who could take part in ITAs! Anyone else not think this is a little convenient?

It's low down priority but the scepticism on Holly is fine IMO. Liam and Orla going first though

If I'm not a villager or a FBI Sniper then who the hell am I?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I knew Wendy was a wolf because I had a good read on her.

Why are you trying to out me as a roled player on thread and offer me up to the wolves when I took a good guess and stood by it confidently?

Who's trying to out you? In fact, as I thought you were a rolled player for last 48 hours I've been very quiet on the matter.

While I think us three who shot successfully are probably all villager, I don't think it's 100% guaranteed, and healthy scepticism is worth having. I'm still 99.999% sure of you, and Mary. But questions are worth asking and worth answering.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote:
    You shot our seer and made it easier for the wolves to munch another roled player...

I wouldn't get hung up on it. Bygones and all that.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »

On top of this Holly as a confirmed villager will be munched if all of the above is horse****

I wouldn't get hung up on it. Bygones and all that.

You will be gone soon! :)

So I learned that Gabe isn't a bodyvig.

I learned that Holly is......

Tony

• Advertisement

And I learned that nidge wasn't Tony.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Who's trying to out you? In fact, as I thought you were a rolled player for last 48 hours I've been very quiet on the matter.

While I think us three who shot successfully are probably all villager, I don't think it's 100% guaranteed, and healthy scepticism is worth having. I'm still 99.999% sure of you, and Mary. But questions are worth asking and worth answering.

You were trying to out me by asking me why I was so certain I got a wolf. Essentially trying to make me reveal on thread if I had a role, where like any of the ITAs it was just a good guess.

Imagine if I was a newbie and you forced a role reveal how is that helping the village, we know me you and mary are good, Liam and Orla are bad... can we not narrow down the field now to see who's left on the wolves team.

I learned that Holly is......
    Tony

If I'm Tony why would I shoot or how could I shoot Paulie?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Here we go, seeing that I'm gonna die soon, Wini is RICO and you know by Jen giving Tony her day 0 peek

What does this mean? You saying Wini is Orla's other half?

Tony

Can we just kill this one now! Orla try harder

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

That info looks bs from Orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Thats how I read it

You were trying to out me by asking me why I was so certain I got a wolf. Essentially trying to make me reveal on thread if I had a role, where like any of the ITAs it was just a good guess.

Imagine if I was a newbie and you forced a role reveal how is that helping the village, we know me you and mary are good, Liam and Orla are bad... can we not narrow down the field now to see who's left on the wolves team.

It's worth asking, IMO. We shouldn't take anything at face value. Now, as we were!

Ewan I'm sorry if I have missed it but you were 100% on Clodagh on COP. Did you explain why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

It's alive! How's things Des? Any thoughts on this morning's fun other than this?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

hqdefault.jpg

we know me you and mary are good, Liam and Orla are bad... can we not narrow down the field now to see who's left on the wolves team.

Can we start looking at this line of enqury please :)

I think we should give Wini the right to reply before the ITAs....but she's fair game if she doesn't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I think he is. I'm feeling sorry for poor Liam, which is appropriate as I often felt sorry for Chris on the show. Tough role for a noob to pull.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If Orla knows all that to be true, she can just shoot Tony and Liam, right ?

She knows their roles and she knows their boards names

You know, to verify you're telling the truth

I suggest starting with Holly.

RIGHT NOW

Liam will be an easier pick off in ITAs if you're full of ****

Ewan I'm sorry if I have missed it but you were 100% on Clodagh on COP. Did you explain why?

That was just a test to see who'd jump.

Worth keeping in mind though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Im not even going to bother with this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

If I'm Tony why would I shoot or how could I shoot Paulie?

Exactly Holly, like me Orla we'll both be pushing up daisies soon enough, remains to be seen which of us goes first. Looks like ur just trying by some time..

Was a good game but Ades betrayal messed me up so I might as well tell you that info about Wini now. Tony got the info from his shrink on day 0, Rico is Wini. You guys can help my guys now and take down the feds. Its win win.

Derry WW wrote: »
    It's alive! How's things Des? Any thoughts on this morning's fun other than this?

I'm doing my best! Work isn't so bad so I should be able to post more today.

I mean what do we have.

Orla nailed on wolf
    Liam nailed on wolf
    Wini probably a wolf?

• Advertisement

Also fair play Oisin. 3 peeks 3 roles.

Advertisement