Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    My take on that will always be that a low poster isn't a danger until very, very late in the game, since they aren't influencing or controlling the village at all.

You'd wonder why he's still thinking Clodagh is the wolfiest person when there is 3 other known or highly likely wolves! Des is a useless villager/wolf much like Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

My take on that will always be that a low poster isn't a danger until very, very late in the game, since they aren't influencing or controlling the village at all.

That is interesting. I had never thought about that before. I have seen someone who was low posting get to the end and then be dismissed because a wolf couldn't possibly be that inactive. But anyway, let's put her aside for now.

I'll take a look at who was online while Orla was online.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ill be honest, i thought Ois was a baddie. Im really very bad at this game.

You do suck, if you had off waited to pop off the seer you might have got one more day alive as there was some scepticism around the claim. You blew your beans, **** sniper!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You'd wonder why he's still thinking Clodagh is the wolfiest person when there is 3 other known or highly likely wolves! Des is a useless villager/wolf much like Clodagh.

I was asked who was wolfy apart from the obvious candidates.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    You do suck, if you had off waited to pop off the seer you might have got one more day alive as there was some scepticism around the claim. You blew your beans, **** sniper!

Oh did I :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Knowing Orla has a second body going, this could easily read like a bit of self-depreciation :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ok. So this is my state of play so far:

Wendy WW Paulie. Shot by Holly in Day 1 ITA
    Riona WW Jennifer Melfi. Shot by Mary in Day 1 ITA
    Angus WW NRV. Shot by Gabriel Day 1
    Frank WW NRV. Lynched Day 1 Voted by: Derry WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Holly WW, Ewan WW, Brendan WW
    Fiona WW NRV. Lynched Day 2 Voted by Winifred WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Barbara WW,
    Oisin WW Adriana La Cerva. Shot by Sniper Pre-Munch Day 3
    Nigel WW Johnny Sacrimoni. Body Vig Munched Day 3.
    Orla WW FBI Sniper, revealed by Oisin
    Liam WW Christopher, revealed by Oisin
    Winifred WW FBI Honcho according to Liam
    Holly WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Mary WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Gabriel WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Derry WW Team Village due to being me
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Desmond WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Vernon WW

If we accept what Liam says as true and that Holly/Mary/Gabs are lock village, then there are 4 wolves in the 11 unknowns. It's 10 unknown for me obvs.

Desmond WW wrote: »

Yeah and you picked someone with 5 posts who likely wouldn't reply!

I like your spunk Brendan. We should convert you next.

Well the most wolfy person to me is Clodagh. I know it's rich coming from me but she is now still on 5 posts.

With regards to Wini possibly not being on team FBI....who else could.....

I don't see how it could be Holly. Maybe Katie? Vernon has hopped on the wini train fairly quickly.

We don't have enough info to rule myself clodagh and Henry out of that race.....

Putting us three aside for a moment I think it's worth looking at overlap with other players in terms of posting time, since Orla and dessie both would have been online at the same time at least once, I would think.

I'm focusing on the FBI claim now as we are on the clock before lunch where we might shoot Wini without considering the alternatives.

The rest of my post as well for you to read Brendan. I think you are being unfair and I'm not sure why.

• Advertisement

Knowing Orla has a second body going, this could easily read like a bit of self-depreciation :pac:

Meh, I'm grand, Orla is useless though. I am fond a bit of self deprecation at times tough

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So, FBI head has had three chances to bring somebody in for WP:
    Oisin after the first lynch (makes sense, Orla says herself that she thought he was Mafia)
    Who after second and third lynch?

Even if we fire off Orla and Wini, are there two more FBIs now? Are they still subject to potential death? What powers do they have? If no villagers have admitted attending WP for an hour, then does that mean that two of the Mafia are actually now team FBI? Then there's Sal who was always with the FBI, making three. Mafia should be dead worried about their own team-mates right now!

Meh, I'm grand, Orla is useless though. I am fond a bit of self deprecation at times tough

You will go blind doing that to yourself you know.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

As long as it's not self-defecation, mods will allow it:eek:

Necrominus wrote: »
    As long as it's not self-defecation, mods will allow it:eek:

Surely self defecation is the only type of defecation?

I like your spunk Brendan. We should convert you next.

I'm good where I am

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Oisin after the first lynch (makes sense, Orla says herself that she thought he was Mafia)

Even if we fire off Orla and Wini, are there two more FBIs now? Are they still subject to potential death? What powers do they have? If no villagers have admitted attending WP for an hour, then does that mean that two of the Mafia are actually now team FBI? Then there's Sal who was always with the FBI, making three. Mafia should be dead worried about their own team-mates right now!

Liam could have possibly being converted hence his information coming in now! But does that mean a double double cross! So confusing

I'm good where I am

Where is that pal?

The rest of my post as well for you to read Brendan. I think you are being unfair and I'm not sure why.

Do you not realise how non committal that is. Do your cross reference from posting times you were planning and let us know who is wolfy then

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok. So this is my state of play so far:

Wendy WW Paulie. Shot by Holly in Day 1 ITA
    Riona WW Jennifer Melfi. Shot by Mary in Day 1 ITA
    Angus WW NRV. Shot by Gabriel Day 1
    Frank WW NRV. Lynched Day 1 Voted by: Derry WW, Fiona WW, Clodagh WW, Holly WW, Ewan WW, Brendan WW
    Fiona WW NRV. Lynched Day 2 Voted by Winifred WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Vernon WW, Barbara WW,
    Oisin WW Adriana La Cerva. Shot by Sniper Pre-Munch Day 3
    Nigel WW Johnny Sacrimoni. Body Vig Munched Day 3.
    Orla WW FBI Sniper, revealed by Oisin
    Liam WW Christopher, revealed by Oisin
    Winifred WW FBI Honcho according to Liam
    Holly WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Mary WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Gabriel WW Team Village due to valid ITA shot*
    Derry WW Team Village due to being me
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Desmond WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Vernon WW

If we accept what Liam says as true and that Holly/Mary/Gabs are lock village, then there are 4 wolves in the 11 unknowns. It's 10 unknown for me obvs.

I like the cut of this Derry guys jib.

• Advertisement

Where is that pal?

Sitting on my sofa, happy and content! Getting itchy trigger finger?

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Trying to think this through now. Especially as one of Team Soprano can see failed conversions right. Definitely needs attention paid.

Orla will you give us the list of people you tried to convert?

I like the cut of this Derry guys jib.

Still gonna try and shoot ya. Again.

Necros update in the questions thread is interesting. Conversions have happened, I reckon Liamo is gone to FBI and someone else!

Necros update in the questions thread is interesting. Conversions have happened, I reckon Liamo is gone to FBI and someone else!

Updated further! Interesting developments

Necro can you clarify, rule 3 is only no longer applicable once the entirety of the mafia is removed with the exception of those who have been converted to the FBI.

So although they may lose the night kill if they lose a majority, rule 3 will be still intact until the remaining mafia members are dead?

Ok, so if original Team FBI are killed and the converts are in WitPro then they don't face a chance of death each night on the roll of a dice.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Okay, baddies still left alive:

Corallo 'Junior' Soprano
    Tony Soprano
    Silvio Dante
    Christopher Moltisanti - Liam WW so soon to be dead
    Salvatore 'Big Pussy' Bonpensiero
    Head FBI - Orla WW - so soon to be dead
    FBI Sniper - Winifred WW (assume ) - so soon to be dead

So 7 out of 16 players.

But what are we dealing with? Two are definitely FBI. One (Sal) can also count as FBI. And two are probably converted to FBI, so that's 5 FBI vs 2 Mafia. Once the Mafia are wiped out FBI will get their kills anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok, so if original Team FBI are killed and the converts are in WitPro then they don't face a chance of death each night on the roll of a dice.

Correct.

Advertisement