Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I dont mean a few shooting, everyone shoots just in waves.

A group of 4 or 5 shoots at 1pm at Orla.

No kill

Next group of 5 shoots at Orla

Orla dies

Next group of 5 shoots Liam

And so on.

Everyone shoots but instead of 20 bullets flying at Orla we stagger them and if Succesful we get a 2nd target, in this case Liam!

Yeah I get what you're saying but I think we can drop that number based on my calculations.

Holly WW Definite bullet
    Mary WW Definite bullet
    Gabriel WW Definite bullet
    Derry WW Definite bullet

I know I can shoot so bear with me. In group below there are:
    4 Wolves possibly converted, 1 FBI Honcho, none of whom can shoot.
    That’s 5 out of the 11 total so 6 potential bullets in here.
    So a max of 10 shots with the actual potential to kill.

Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Desmond WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

From an ISO of Winifred and Desmond, I'd still be of the opinion that Desmond is more likely to be Orla's other half.

This, however, was interesting. From about 45 minutes before yesterday's ITAs:
    life sucks for wini now

And then after the ITAs:
    Sigh I really need to remind myself there's an ITA session.

horrible luck in them though

She thought she was about to be shot, but forgot about the ITAs, seems unlikely.

And *if* she is Orla's other half then it would die in to what Orla was saying earlier about her thinking she'd been on during yesterday day. She could have thought that because she was on wearing Winifred instead of Orla.

I still think Winifred is suspicious. But I don't think she's Orla's other half.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Henry is a name I keep seeing posted by others but legit have no notes on right now....

They have barely been online, thats why.

Same goes for Clodagh, Desmond has popped in today and Liam is a confirmed wolf.

Wini had been an NRV to me based on the nature of her play. Cant trust Liams call either way.

That said weve had a few NRVs dead already, is there any left potentially?

We should also consider post counts as they influence the outcome of ITAs. I'd suggest Gabriel and I have the best chance of shooting her so should probably go first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Well this is a fun morning to step into.

Orla, Liam and Winnie appear to be top targets if I'm picking everything up correctly.

Orla has a bullet left I gather?

RIP Nigel.

I'm happy to shoot first at 13.00 and aim for Orla.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »

Same goes for Clodagh, Desmond has popped in today and Liam is a confirmed wolf.

Wini had been an NRV to me based on the nature of her play. Cant trust Liams call either way.

We had 10 to start with, 3 killed so 7 left. Although there is still that odd account Gabs mentioned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'm leaning Villager more and more on Derry as he is actually putting work in here, not everyone has been doing that. Myself as a prime example, If I hadn't aimed my shot right i'd be in with the unknowns and a lot of them are not doing the work.

Do up an order of those of us online at the time, we one by one shoot at Orla, if anyone shoots elsewhere they are suss, if a she is hit by an unconfirmed we get another to the village core.

We just go until she dies then who look elsewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ok I'll volunteer to take the first shot.

And RIP Oisin too of course.

I've accepted (could be a major mistake) that the ITA mechanics mean we do have a core confirmed village.

I noticed that Holly questioned Oisin's role reveal. But given my acceptance of the core confirmed village, one of whom is Holly I have to take it that it was health questioning of a strangely timed reveal.

The more telling thing is those who jumped on that to throw shade on Holly. Looking at you Ewan again on that, in particular.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'm leaning Villager more and more on Derry as he is actually putting work in here, not everyone has been doing that. Myself as a prime example, If I hadn't aimed my shot right i'd be in with the unknowns and a lot of them are not doing the work.

Do up an order of those of us online at the time, we one by one shoot at Orla, if anyone shoots elsewhere they are suss, if a she is hit by an unconfirmed we get another to the village core.

We just go until she dies then who look elsewhere.

Yes please this. If we go in order of highest post count it should increase our chances as far as I can tell.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »

Hopefully his death will tell us his allegiance and we can decide then the validity of his Winifred statement.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ok I'll volunteer to take the first shot.

1430029333700.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Guys, i havent been around to post. Kids at the weekend and work now are keeping me from posting much. I managed to pull together a few hours in a meeting room this morning to post, but i cant undo not posting earlier in the game.

If you are going to damn me based on low posting and D0 fluff there isnt much i can do about that!

Im trying now though and that should count for something!!

Levity
    best-soprano-jokes-2.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

A list based on post count so, follow the list I'm batches of 3 or 4, mods said up to 10 mins to respond.

Can someone do a post count list please

As it stands now, this is the order we should take the shots in:

Gabriel WW
    Derry WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Brendan WW
    Barbara WW
    Vernon WW
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW
    Jake WW
    Winifred WW
    Henry WW
    Clodagh WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I know this will probably count against me, but i wont be online between 1 and 2. Ill be on the road from about 1230.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Derry WW wrote: »

Gabriel WW
    Derry WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Brendan WW
    Barbara WW
    Vernon WW
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW
    Jake WW
    Winifred WW
    Henry WW
    Clodagh WW

Ha, youse are all lucky I'm modding :pac:

Gabriel WW 165
    Derry WW 133
    Ewan WW 79
    Gertrude WW 71
    Holly WW 64
    Brendan WW 63
    Orla WW 63
    Katie WW 62
    Barbara WW 43
    Vernon WW 39
    Nigel WW 37
    Frank WW 32
    Necrominus 29
    Mary WW 25
    Liam WW 23
    Oisin WW 22
    Fiona WW 21
    Desmond WW 20
    Jake WW 17
    Angus WW 17
    Winifred WW 14
    Riona WW 12
    Jack Moore 10
    Henry WW 10
    WerewolfGM 9
    Wendy WW 8
    Clodagh WW 5
    Pter 3
    Uriel. 1

Thats the extra big one. remove dead, mods and naked people.

I think we should not wait on those not online though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Gabriel WW
    Derry WW
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Katie WW
    Brendan WW
    Barbara WW
    Vernon WW
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW
    Jake WW
    Winifred WW
    Henry WW
    Clodagh WW

One thing we really should organise though is making sure everyone will be on during the window.

All we need is one person going MIA for a bit and suddenly the chance or organising the village to work in an order like that goes to chaos.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    A list based on post count so, follow the list I'm batches of 3 or 4, mods said up to 10 mins to respond.

Can someone do a post count list please

Done. We have a maximum of 10 valid shots and 15 total if the wolves all take a shot, ignoring Orla and Liam. So we can do it in batches of 3 or even 2 to begin with.
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:10
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:20
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:30
    3 shoot wait 10 - 13:40
    3 shoot wait 10 - 13:50
    3 shoot wait 10 - 14:00

Barbara WW wrote: »
    One thing we really should organise though is making sure everyone will be on during the window.

All we need is one person going MIA for a bit and suddenly the chance or organising the village to work in an order like that goes to chaos.

Can people commit to a 10 minute window at least?? I've worked it out that we can all shoot within the window and tried to maximise the chances of hitting Orla. At least I think I have. Someone can check my calculations.
    Done. We have a maximum of 10 valid shots and 15 total if the wolves all take a shot, ignoring Orla and Liam. So we can do it in batches of 3 or even 2 to begin with.
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:10
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:20
    2 shoot wait 10 - 13:30
    3 shoot wait 10 - 13:40
    3 shoot wait 10 - 13:50
    3 shoot wait 10 - 14:00

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Guys, i havent been around to post. Kids at the weekend and work now are keeping me from posting much. I managed to pull together a few hours in a meeting room this morning to post, but i cant undo not posting earlier in the game.

If you are going to damn me based on low posting and D0 fluff there isnt much i can do about that!

Im trying now though and that should count for something!!

It counts for norhing

Can people commit to a 10 minute window at least?? I've worked it out that we can all shoot within the window and tried to maximise the chances of hitting Orla. At least I think I have. Someone can check my calculations.

I'd suggest groups of 4 to be honest but not fussed either way. I can be commit to between 1and 1.30 so slot me in wherever

I can commit to shoot in whatever time slot you would like. I'm going to get food now to ensure I'll be online come ITA time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hi everyone. I know im coming under a lot of heat here because of Liam saying im in the FBI but im not.

The FBI actually tried to convert me on Tuesday morning and i got to see their shared room.

The snitch is in there with whomever is controlling the Orla account. I obviously dont know who the other FBI account is. They have kept their identities secret from each other.

The only other thing i learned is that the FBI seemed open to coordinating with the Mafia, but i dont know if they actually did coordinate anything.

The Ewan misfire by both wolf teams wasnt planned. Apparently the Mafia changed to Ewan at the last minute, and the FBI had him in for a hit as a placeholder.

Anyway, i think we can afford a mislynch, so please kill me if you think we can get away with it. Once you do, Desmond or Clodagh should be the next to die.

And please use the correct format for fork's sake.
    Shoot: Orla WW

All on its own in one post.

13:00 Shooters:
    Gabriel WW
    Derry WW

13:10 Shooters
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW

13:20 Shooters
    Holly WW
    Katie WW

13:30 Shooters
    Brendan WW
    Barbara WW

13:40 Shooters
    Vernon WW
    Mary WW
    Desmond WW

13:50 Shooters
    Jake WW
    Winifred WW
    Henry WW

14:00 Shooters
    Clodagh WW

Hi-lar-ious!!!!

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I know im coming under a lot of heat here because of Liam saying im in the FBI but im not.

The FBI actually tried to convert me on Tuesday morning and i got to see their shared room.

The snitch is in there with whomever is controlling the Orla account. I obviously dont know who the other FBI account is. They have kept their identities secret from each other.

The only other thing i learned is that the FBI seemed open to coordinating with the Mafia, but i dont know if they actually did coordinate anything.

The Ewan misfire by both wolf teams wasnt planned. Apparently the Mafia changed to Ewan at the last minute, and the FBI had him in for a hit as a placeholder.

Anyway, i think we can afford a mislynch, so please kill me if you think we can get away with it. Once you do, Desmond or Clodagh should be the next to die.

:) ok

Advertisement