Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Please say goodbye to your friends and loved ones

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

And of course the wolves will be shooting at other wolves because they cant kill anything

^^ which is lame.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I get the idea that more posts = more chance of shooting successfully BUT given that the village are effectively shooting blind what kind of odds are there of hitting a baddy? Like is it worth the risk of hitting a goody?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Shoot: Someone who looks a little suspicious's name WW

I REALLY don't think we should shoot without warning. We could hit an important player. Let somebody defend themselves at first at least.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I REALLY don't think we should shoot without warning. We could hit an important player. Let somebody defend themselves at first at least.

Is that not a way of forcing roles to out themselves then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

And of course the wolves will be shooting at other wolves because they cant kill anything

Interesting point.

If you were worried about hitting goodies, you wouldnt lynch people either.

treat it like a daytime lynch - If you have a wolf read on someone, shoot them in the same way you would vote for them. It's up to everyone to not look wolfy. Wolves find this to be the hardest thing, so kill wolfy people with impunity

Riona WW wrote: »
    On my phone, so having troubles. Has everyone posted?
    Someone had a good idea of putting it to a vote but that's not been put together since. Shoot in to the no posters?

You're really a little obsessed with the no-posters?? :)

There's still three, btw by my reckoning.

treat it like a daytime lynch - If you have a wolf read on someone, shoot them in the same way you would vote for them. It's up to everyone to not look wolfy. Wolves find this to be the hardest thing, so kill wolfy people with impunity

At least in a lynch you know you're likely top of the vote list and will have time to defend yourself. Shooting without warning is what I'm advising against.

Yes, this could potentially out a rolled goodie. But better to have an outted goodie than a dead goodie.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Shoot:Wendy WW

It's a bit more direct no? Like there's a chance of a single shot taking out a good player whereas the lynch needs a degree of consensus. Or am I wrong on that?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Is that not a way of forcing roles to out themselves then?

While I agree

It could also force wolves to out themselves :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Holly WW wrote: »

Why??

Why??

Without revealing too much. Wendy’s a wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Holly WW wrote: »

Now we are sucking diesel
    Hit Paulie is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It's a bit more direct no? Like there's a chance of a single shot taking out a good player whereas the lynch needs a degree of consensus. Or am I wrong on that?

Was going to say.

Especially on Day One, I wouldn't trust my gut at all right now to blindly go "I know better than everyone" and start firing. A lynch is a group vote so is easier to justify. Everyone taking pot shots at each other like the wild west is way, way, WAY more bloody dangerous.

Wendy ww please move to the dead area.

Holly lock clear

Fair play Holly!

• Advertisement

What do people think of my shoot wolfy people theory now ? ;)

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Now we are sucking diesel
    Hit Paulie is dead

giphy.gif

Fair dues Hol!. She was on my sus list. It wasn't even that she was so happy to jump on Ewan's lynch Clodagh idea, it was how defensive she got when I brought it up.

Still, not so sus that I'd have taken the shot myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

WTF lol, just back online and we have an active shooter, well done on the shot!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ah just back and the shooting has started

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Was going to say.

Especially on Day One, I wouldn't trust my gut at all right now to blindly go "I know better than everyone" and start firing. A lynch is a group vote so is easier to justify. Everyone taking pot shots at each other like the wild west is way, way, WAY more bloody dangerous.

dangerous

fun

and an effective wolf killing technique :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

shoot fiona

Yes!!!! Their vig too!
    Necrominus wrote: »

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gaultieri: Mafia vigilante. Paulie will get a shot each day at the same time as the village in the ITAs. Paulie is a crackshot and will not miss, unless his target is protected by any means.

Frank WW wrote: »
    shoot fiona

I’m sorrry are you talking to me ?

• Advertisement

You probably have to use the correct formula Frank - nitty mod is nitty

Advertisement