Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Wow...that means a nearly full roster right?

Yeah, presuming Vernon shoots, it'll be just Clodagh who didn't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I can picture Necro banging away on the calculator like a loon

I'd say the rands are somewhat predone.

/random 100

and any numbers that are way outside 20%, so 21-100 are no hits and then for anything less than 20% (1-20), they work the calculator on

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, presuming Vernon shoots, it'll be just Clodagh who didn't.

lock clear coming on my next post

Shoot: Liam WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Good luck to any of ye who understand how the ITA's work! Maybe the mods can explain it to us in detail after the game in case it is used again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Henry WW wrote: »
    Good luck to any of ye who understand how the ITA's work! Maybe the mods can explain it to us in detail after the game in case it is used again.

dnno.gif

You'll have to ask the other mods :pac:

15% to hit is the way to go. nice and simple and fair :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Shoot: Orla WW
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Hit!

Orla WW, the FBI Sniper was shot dead.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Shoot: Clodagh WW
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Vernon WW wrote: »

Just for reference

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

15% to hit is the way to go. nice and simple and fair :)

:pac::pac:

In a larger game, fo sho

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Not feeling the love guys!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Liam WW wrote: »

This is the second game where somebody has pulled the virgin card on me and ended up a wolf . .

I wont be around much today as posting midweek outside of 9-5 doesn't really suit. Also doing Halloween round tonight. Vote in for Liam cause its a no brainer. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Chris is off his drugs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Can a Bodyvig not take out Chris now, and confirm as a villager?

Nice to see Liam posting so freely now that he's effectively dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just going into a meeting now but popped into the toilet to vote for Liam before I did. Posting for time reference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

There is something comforting about the idea of a werewolf being hung on Halloween night

81hEG9yEaiL._SY879_.jpg

We've only one. And if they've a protection order in then it won't expire until Lynch-time, is my understanding.

We might need to discuss the merits of our bodyvig protecting or using the bullet in the next game period. There's not going to much discussion on who to lynch so might make use of our time to discuss something else instead.

If they used bodyguard last night , then no I would say.

Bodyguard is from lynch to lynch

Good job people, btw. Would have been nice to get two kills, but could have been worse and got us none, so great we got Orla anyway. Am surprised she didn't shoot when she was expecting to die. I thought it'd be me.

Good job people, btw. Would have been nice to get two kills, but could have been worse and got us none, so great we got Orla anyway. Am surprised she didn't shoot when she was expecting to die. I thought it'd be me.

From my reading of the OP, I think FBI Sniper could only successfully shoot roled players.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Should make the lynch a bit straight forward unless something else develops. Time to take stock of all that was said now

I've my vote in for Liam anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Should make the lynch a bit straight forward unless something else develops. Time to take stock of all that was said now

The downside being there will be zero information to be gained from tonight's vote....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Nice to see Liam posting so freely now that he's effectively dead

That goes without saying Vernon, first time playing, knew the possibility of the seer betraying me, wanted to keep the head down..Tried to sway people with the Wini posts to busy me some time, wasn't to be... but fun...

7 hours til imminent death, gonna smoke some crack and reminisce on the good times!

Last thoughts before I actually do go. Don't know how much I'll be on later given I've spent way longer than I should've already. These are things I'd like to do.
    1) Lynch Liam...no clever alternative strategies. Find a wolf, kill a wolf.
    2) Find out if someone understands the ITA maths and if there is a better strategy. I tried today but there's every chance there is a better way and though I was keen to get myself confirmed team village, that didn't work out, so alternatives should be on the table.
    3) Start looking beyond Liam & Wini. There are 4 Unknown wolves left and we don't know how many of them are FBI converts. FBI will get another chance in the morning.
    4) Discuss the bodyguard/vig choice. Ultimately it should be left up to the player but pros/cons could be weighed up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam for the lynch now so.

Winnie is not as priority as the wolves need him gone too so Liam up first.

From todays activities there is a glaringly obvious wolf out there but we need to get rid of Liam and Winny first I suppose, catch a wolf kill a wolf.

4. On Derrys post. It should be the BGVigs decsion. Personally after weighing it up, its a bad idea. I initially thought it was a waste of a day but we should play the long game. Chris is dead at 9.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Vote's going in for Liam
    Pity that it is going to be a dead day now though... maybe apt for the day that's in it.

Heading out today after work so won't be around tonight

Happy Hanging All

4. On Derrys post. It should be the BGVigs decsion. Personally after weighing it up, its a bad idea. I initially thought it was a waste of a day but we should play the long game. Chris is dead at 9.

Ultimately down to them, of course. But no harm discussing it.

• Advertisement

Holly, in our downtime, can i have a word?

Advertisement