Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    May I also suggest Ewan and lynch Wini at the new 10am Lynch?

Wini first and foremost but open to discussion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You are surely not gonna go 3 for 3, I certainly hope so though!

Most likely not. But don’t mind trying! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Padding the posts now people, ITAs need to click. Who we going after Winny in the event of successful hits?

You're optimistic! Desmond would be my choice, but I think Ewan would probably be the majority decision. Maybe only myself, Holly and Mary should decide, or anyone else who might successfully shoot Winny and confirm themselves. I guess Holly will go for Ewan, so Mary to break the tie?

Wini first and foremost but open to discussion.

Happy to go Wini first with a Lynch target in Ewuane.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Lynch Day 3:

Liam WW was lynched by majority vote. Majority voting is now in place.

Night begins and will end at 9pm.

There will be Halloween ITAs from 9pm to 9.30pm tonight.

Lynch at 10am tomorrow morning with Munch at 11am.

Liam WW was.... Christopher Moltisanti - the unbonded Mafia Lover.

Votes to Follow

Is there a munch at 9pm?

• Advertisement

Is there a munch at 9pm?

Yeah, assumed so. There's always a munch at the end of the night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is there a munch at 9pm?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, assumed so. There's always a munch at the end of the night.

Munch and conversion attempt at 9pm, correct.

15 alive, 10 potential valid shots … if they show up.

They should be considering it would have been lynch time anyway

They should be considering it would have been lynch time anyway

• Advertisement

We lining our shot attempts in any old order or is it free shooting come 9?

I’m guessing as there was no Vig attempt it means the BG has a protect order in. Hopefully Gabs or Brendan are pretected. Both doing well in making sense of this all for the village. BG needs to help retain them.

I’m guessing as there was no Vig attempt it means the BG has a protect order in. Hopefully Gabs or Brendan are pretected. Both doing well in making sense of this all for the village. BG needs to help retain them.

So, here we all are:

Gabriel WW 223
    Derry WW 177
    Brendan WW 109
    Ewan WW 104
    Holly WW 102
    Gertrude WW 91
    Katie WW 74
    Mary WW 54
    Barbara WW 52
    Vernon WW 47
    Desmond WW 25
    Jake WW 20
    Henry WW 14
    Clodagh WW 5

What's our chances against Winifred with 40 posts? Anyone understand the ITA formula well enough to know?

What's our chances against Winifred with 40 posts? Anyone understand the ITA formula well enough to know?

Step 1: Shoot
    Step 2:???
    Step 3: Hit

But honestly no idea how it works.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So, here we all are:

Gabriel WW 223
    Derry WW 177
    Brendan WW 109
    Ewan WW 104
    Holly WW 102
    Gertrude WW 91
    Katie WW 74
    Mary WW 54
    Barbara WW 52
    Vernon WW 47
    Desmond WW 25
    Jake WW 20
    Henry WW 14
    Clodagh WW 5

I couldnt tell you. My guess is that there is an unknown mechanic. I have a theory about why some kills worked.

Holly WW wrote: »

I'd like to go in an order, with the confirmed villagers last? Let Brendan go first with him being here and all. Then in post count order. Then us three bring up the rear?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I couldnt tell you. My guess is that there is an unknown mechanic. I have a theory about why some kills worked.

You happy to join us in shooting Winifred?

So, here we all are:

Gabriel WW 223
    Derry WW 177
    Brendan WW 109
    Ewan WW 104
    Holly WW 102
    Gertrude WW 91
    Katie WW 74
    Mary WW 54
    Barbara WW 52
    Vernon WW 47
    Desmond WW 25
    Jake WW 20
    Henry WW 14
    Clodagh WW 5

You and Derry, 4 and 5 to 1 on the post would look like best odds.

I'd say let Derry go first then me, Ewan, Gertie Katie and so on. Leave yourself and Holly to near the end. A hit is brilliant wherever it comes from. A hit from someone new is almost as valuable as the kill itself. Less unknowns

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Out halloweening (not sure if that’s even a word) and remembered to vote in the lynch but seems I missed it.

Not sure if I will get on for 9 to shoot but will try my best

You happy to join us in shooting Winifred?

Im against it.

• Advertisement

Im against it.

Why?

Why?

I dont think shes a wolf.

Mayne Im wrong and shes a wolf. Maybe Im not.

Ill part take.

Im fairly worried about how shes been painted a wolf so easily . Chris was a wolf, he gave you taht info. Orla went along with it in directly. Nothing else for me points to a wolf.

I am worried about how she hasnt really challenged it though. Ive made my bed I guess. Built on logic

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Note:

Folks, can you PM WWGM with any queries from now on, my inbox is almost bloody full :pac:

I dont think shes a wolf.

Mayne Im wrong and shes a wolf. Maybe Im not.

Ill part take.

Im fairly worried about how shes been painted a wolf so easily . Chris was a wolf, he gave you taht info. Orla went along with it in directly. Nothing else for me points to a wolf.

I am worried about how she hasnt really challenged it though. Ive made my bed I guess. Built on logic

If she's FBI then she and Chris are different teams and therefore make sense.

She and Orla would be the same team, and admittedly it is odd that Orla would have named her.

Her lack of defence means at worst we get an uninterested NRV. Do you agree? You hardly think she's a rolled villager or anything do you?

And finally, if not Wini, then who? We're not as sure this ITA as we were last with Oisin's information, so there is a bit of a punt for us. Convince us of a better gamble?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

My only concern about Wini is that we lose the chance of someone in WitPro dying by the roll of a dice. Checked back and noticed that everyone in WitPro has a dice rolled for them so in theory they could all die on the same night. It's maths again so I'm useless at calculating the odds though and I'm not sure we have a more viable target.

Also, take a break for dinner and look what ya miss!

Derry WW wrote: »
    My only concern about Wini is that we lose the chance of someone in WitPro dying by the roll of a dice. Checked back and noticed that everyone in WitPro has a dice rolled for them so in theory they could all die on the same night. It's maths again so I'm useless at calculating the odds though and I'm not sure we have a more viable target.

Ewan is a good target to be fair.

Sorry, this is assuming that Wini IS the FBI head honcho. If she dies, then Rule 3 doesn't apply. Sal is already in WitPro. Lets say that Wini has successfully converted 2 other members. Then in theory those 3 could all die by the roll of a dice. Is that worth taking a punt on someone else though? Like nobody in WitPro has died so far...

If she's FBI then she and Chris are different teams and therefore make sense.

She and Orla would be the same team, and admittedly it is odd that Orla would have named her.

Her lack of defence means at worst we get an uninterested NRV. Do you agree? You hardly think she's a rolled villager or anything do you?

And finally, if not Wini, then who? We're not as sure this ITA as we were last with Oisin's information, so there is a bit of a punt for us. Convince us of a better gamble?

Clodagh, shes been useless. I said in my reads yesterday that I had no bad read on some, henry, liam, clodagh because theyve barely been on.

Id aim at Henry or Clodagh, no use to us thus fair, expendable.

I guess wini coukd be classed the same, barely on. Her odd posts suggested to me that she was not worried about being killed. Not a trait a wolf would have.

• Advertisement

Sorry, this is assuming that Wini IS the FBI head honcho. If she dies, then Rule 3 doesn't apply. Sal is already in WitPro. Lets say that Wini has successfully converted 2 other members. Then in theory those 3 could all die by the roll of a dice. Is that worth taking a punt on someone else though? Like nobody in WitPro has died so far...

Ewan is a good punt on someone else :pac:

Advertisement