Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options
1646566676870»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ill have to put a lid on that for a little while then so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yeah, hopefully there will be another ITA game here now, I think it adds a cool dimension to the game. Would agree on letting all shoot though.

Normally as you know yourself Rikand (and others who have played elsewhere), the ITA chance of hit percentage is a lot higher - but also normally there'd be a larger amount of players - say 30/40 minimally.

So we had it low to start with a decreasing rate as we didn't want the ITAs themselves to solve the game. Paulie and Melfi being first to die via them threw a little spanner in the works but the village (bar Lough who had 100% on all of his shots) didn't hit again until the Halloween ITA session, so it didn't massively affect the game I felt.

Overall, missed munches and Lough and Stu's play was the downfall for the wolves.

Thanks for playing everyone, after my next game to mod (Lord of the Rings) I'm looking forward to a long break from it though. Need to give people a chance to catch up with me in the mod stats (9 games now) :pac:

Wait! You’re doing Lord of the Rings ?!!

Drools......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote: »
    Wait! You’re doing Lord of the Rings ?!!

Drools......

January, yup :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Cant help but think Mick and Murray missed a game where almost everyone got a gun at some stage......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

quickbeam wrote: »
    So Fiona coulda killed Gabriel!!

OH, I read the whole ITA thing wrong. Thought it was only about 5 players that could! I was just jesting. Sorry about that lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Keithy are you familiar with JavaScript or do you do any of that aul coding stuff? Ive someone promised to help me automate stat keeping to some extent, I reckon an ITA bot wouldn't take too much

He’s written stuff for our gaming for the laugh on the fly

Advertisement