Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ahhh boards has a funny look for me post crash and everything seems to try to multi quote old posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So, Frank, you were very set on Fiona there. Wanna give us a breakdown of why you want her dead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    That’s cause paulies dead right?

Holly Mary and gabs (?) i think

Village tea party gals?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I think this is a full list of shoot attempts, genuine or not to seen:

After time.

So in conclusion, a lot of valiant efforts, but some silly mistakes in the format, or timing, or genuine attempts a kill but failed due to the formula, or just trying to look villagery?

Surely its 14:00 good, 14:01 no good ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gone quite now. I imagine the wolves are scrambling. Only thing is now there are 3 of us with targets on our back for the munch tomorrow.

But it should make lynching a little bit easier by narrowing down the field and watching for voting patterns.

Love the ITA concept. It was great fun.

• Advertisement

So here's where I'm at. I was sus of Wendy earlier, but was gonna give her a by for the time being as I was more sus of Desmond from this CoP posts, as it just screamed "trying too hard to be a villager" to me.
    Yeah big time

Someone is gonna get shafted. Hopefully a baddie .

He then went on to reply to Orla saying:
    I don't know. Vote for you? As good a plan as any methinks.

Which could well have been a joke, but has me slightly leaning towards wolf interplay.

Orla came back with:
    That's a stupid idea. That's my vote settled. Vote Dessie.

Which doesn't dissuade me of interplay either.

Course, could be wrong, but as a confirmed villager, I think it's worth pointing out some genuine tingling suspicions.

Then there was the whole Ewan thing of claiming Clodagh was a wolf, which then turned out to be a play. But Clodagh didn't bring it up since, and both of them have actually been very quiet since the return to Boards.

In the ITAs, there were some attempts by Orla on Angus (a NRV) and Frank on Fiona (team unknown, but no explanation for the hit either). Most of the requests were bad formatting, but even those that were okay could have been just subject to the role of the formula. But, still worth keeping an eye on.

For now, my vote is on Desmond for that initial CoP post that has niggled at me since then.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Surely its 14:00 good, 14:01 no good ?

Dunno, ask the mods?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You also missed my shot in there.

Either way, it doesn't matter.

Only hits are what matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Dunno, ask the mods?

It’s 13-00-00 till 13-59-59 boards time
    Once it’s 14-00 then the window of from 13-00 till 14-00 has passed

All of Wendy's posts. First one in COP.
    I confirm I can only see the game thread.

I think No lynch is a waste. However with only a g
    Few hours old, I feel a lynch is cruel on the player lynched.

That said if I was to lynch someone, Clodagh seems as good as any. I will probably go no lynch.

To Gabriel:
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Elaborate please

Feign ignorance:
    Juniors role in the OP suggests the Sopranos get a kill a night, so who is killing this morning?

Quite, quite wrong!
    Gabs is a wolf, calling it now

Defensive:
    I never jumped it.

Twisting words for yout own gain Gabby?

Very defensive:
    Lead? I voted against lynching anyone on my own volition.

Clodagh was as good as anyone, no one stuck out.

But please, continue to twist my words

To Jake:
    Why did you specifically mention Pussy?
    I dont think the NRVs get guns, unless ive misread the OP. My reading was only BGs, Paulie and the sniper get guns. Am I wrong?

Not much. Other than Ewan, myself and Jake she didn't seem to interact with anyone. I'm Team Village. Ewan and Jake ???

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

That was a delayed reaction
    Fiona and frank on my wolfdar

Frank for the wrong format and then not reshooting with correct format
    Fiona for the hideously slow reaction and still no more posts since

I go on the school run and come back to this. Sorry for not being at my laptop 24/7.

No idea why I was targetted. Get all my posts up. I am suss of those "gunning" for me so to speak haha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I go on the school run and come back to this. Sorry for not being at my laptop 24/7.

No idea why I was targetted. Get all my posts up. I am suss of those "gunning" for me so to speak haha

tenor.gif?itemid=5055381

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So how many non effective shots were there? On mobile so can't easily check but there's no way that the wolves didn't attempt a single shot right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So how many non effective shots were there? On mobile so can't easily check but there's no way that the wolves didn't attempt a single shot right?

Based on the post above, there were 18 "attempted" shots, with three connecting. So 15 altogether.

HEY! I can do math! :p

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Based on the post above, there were 18 "attempted" shots, with three connecting. So 15 altogether.

HEY! I can do math! :p

I also forgot one, so 10 individual players attempted, four of whom are now confirmed villager, and one confirmed psychiatrist, so that would leave five that could be wolves if the wolves decided to attempt:

Holly - villager
    Frank
    Orla
    Riona - psychiatrist (dead)
    Angus - villager (dead)
    Gabriel - villager
    Liam
    Mary - villager
    Gertrude
    Vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Jesus that was great reading

Not sure I understand what happened exactly but all the bullets seemed to have been a lot of fun for all involved

Regarding the Ewan thing. I don’t remember reading it and was offline last night after 6 until late

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Regarding the Ewan thing. I don’t remember reading it and was offline last night after 6 until late

"Ewan thing"?

Fiona WW wrote: »

The school run ?

On a bank holiday monday ?

Guys, Fiona is a wolf. Lynch all liars!

So, Frank, you were very set on Fiona there. Wanna give us a breakdown of why you want her dead?

Too quick and insincere in her congrats on the successful ITA- screams wolf. Would have gone des if she hadn’t jumped in with that

• Advertisement

The school run ?

On a bank holiday monday ?

Guys, Fiona is a wolf. Lynch all liars!

Not everyone is in Ireland

But apart from that I agree

Barbara WW wrote: »
    "Ewan thing"?

Yeah he called me out last night apparently and o didn’t respond so that made me suspicious in a few peoples eyes I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Not everyone is in Ireland

But apart from that I agree

Let Fiona defend herself. Why are you defending her.

The mayhem earlier was quiet something to read back. A lot of panic by those who had unsuccesful hits.

We have a small village core whom we surely should rely on now and the two BGs should at least protect someone good tonight.

In response to my Clodagh is a wolf play, i chose Clodagh as she used a Tony gif. It was all a ruse on my part to perhaps see who would vote behind me. Wendy seemed to take the bait somewhat but wisely voted no lynch.

I think FFAs should be the way to go now with those who had successful hits refraining from FFAs.

I am not in Ireland and don't have a day off unfortunately. Enjoy the break. Raining and blowing a gale where I am.

Ewan WW wrote: »

whats even wierder is frank shot fiona.

adds weight to my wolf shooting a wolf theory

Dinner eith friends in a few so if it's FFAs I'm going for Frank Fiona and Gertrude.

Frank and Fiona for their interplay, strikes me as wolfy fake antagonism.
    Gertrude seemed keen to shoot but left it late to do so and mentioned padding post count.

It's not much to go on but it's day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I missed the time slot because I was trying to let shots resolve and just left it fractions too late

I was padding my post count to give my shots more effectiveness. But I think if you see the content of my posts, I'm doing a lot more than just padding.

I've got my eye on you

I missed the time slot because I was trying to let shots resolve and just left it fractions too late

I was padding my post count to give my shots more effectiveness. But I think if you see the content of my posts, I'm doing a lot more than just padding.

I've got my eye on you

That's grand. I can take the scrutiny.

I think Frank and Fiona are more likely, even suspect they might be the FBI dual account.

Nope

And the last one about the dual account is way of the mark. Just a plain NRV here.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »

Not really weird, more that I like to give a clear flow to what might be evidence and what’s not. Already explained why I shot at Fiona.

Advertisement