Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos Mafia - Family Redefined - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Not really weird, more that I like to give a clear flow to what might be evidence and what’s not. Already explained why I shot at Fiona.

But why defend her initially? Let her answer for herself about the school run comment if she was caught in a lie then you gave her a nice alibi.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    whats even wierder is frank shot fiona.

adds weight to my wolf shooting a wolf theory

Nope

And the last one about the dual account is way of the mark. Just a plain NRV here.

Please don’t say things like this. This applies to everyone btw

Dont say what exactly?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Not really weird, more that I like to give a clear flow to what might be evidence and what’s not. Already explained why I shot at Fiona.

But why defend her initially? Let her answer for herself about the school run comment if she was caught in a lie then you gave her a nice alibi.

I didn’t really, it’s not as if it’s tough to come up with a “ it’s diferent for me” line. Bit meta but to me it’s obvious why Fiona would have a school run and also the thing that’s making me pause

For now:

#ffa1
    Des for the wolfy opening
    Fiona for a wolfy response on ITAs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

In response to my Clodagh is a wolf play, i chose Clodagh as she used a Tony gif. It was all a ruse on my part to perhaps see who would vote behind me. Wendy seemed to take the bait somewhat but wisely voted no lynch.

Though you said nobody took the bait. It was me that pointed out that Wendy had. Just sayin'! :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I didn’t really, it’s not as if it’s tough to come up with a “ it’s diferent for me” line. Bit meta but to me it’s obvious why Fiona would have a school run and also the thing that’s making me pause

For now:

#ffa1

I really don't get the big deal about me doing a school run and therefore not being at my laptop.

If you can come up with some concrete evidence as to why I am a wolf fine, but this is just ridiculous.

Not going to argue any more on it. I told you why I didn't reply right away. There is nothing else I can say on it.

I really don't get the big deal about me doing a school run and therefore not being at my laptop.

If you can come up with some concrete evidence as to why I am a wolf fine, but this is just ridiculous.

Not going to argue any more on it. I told you why I didn't reply right away. There is nothing else I can say on it.

No beef with a school run, if that was your response then thats fair enough. My issue is Frank answeing for you.

Not suggesting youve lied, but if you were lying Frank gave you a perfect excuse.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Though you said nobody took the bait. It was me that pointed out that Wendy had. Just sayin'! :)

I thought no one did until you pointed that out.

Too quick and insincere in her congrats on the successful ITA- screams wolf. Would have gone des if she hadn’t jumped in with that

FYI, this is the exchange that led Frank to shoot Fiona. Though others (including myself) had also congratulated Holly on her shooting, so seems weak enough to me.
    WTF lol, just back online and we have an active shooter, well done on the shot!
    shoot fiona

@Gertrude, you thanked Frank's post requesting Fiona be shot. Did you think it was a good punt too?

For now:

#ffa1

What in your eyes was wolfy about Desmonds post. Be specific? Sell me on it

• Advertisement

@Gertrude, you thanked Frank's post requesting Fiona be shot. Did you think it was a good punt too?

Sorry, obviously you did think it was a good punt as you put in a kill order for her yourself too (at 2pm, at close, weirdly! :P). What was your reason for Fiona please?

FYI, this is the exchange that led Frank to shoot Fiona. Though others (including myself) had also congratulated Holly on her shooting, so seems weak enough to me.

I find it odd that Frank wanted Fiona dead, then later is answering questions directed at her. Like if I was suss of someone, then someone was asked a question, whether obvious answer or not, id let them respond rather than answer for them. Let them defend themselves as thhey could potentially get caught out in a lie.

Frank gave Fiona a perfect excuse.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

No beef with a school run, if that was your response then thats fair enough. My issue is Frank answeing for you.

Not suggesting youve lied, but if you were lying Frank gave you a perfect excuse.
    I find it odd that Frank wanted Fiona dead, then later is answering questions directed at her. Like if I was suss of someone, then someone was asked a question, whether obvious answer or not, id let them respond rather than answer for them. Let them defend themselves as thhey could potentially get caught out in a lie.

I really don't get how Frank gave me a perfect excuse.

I find it odd that so many want me dead and I posted very little :o

Dont say what exactly?

Read the game mechanics

Not when it’s a pointless question. In that case I’m more interested in why the pointless question was asked- lack of realization or leading the witness. Haven’t decided on that yet

FFA1

Liam
    Frank
    Orla

All had failed shots. A wolf be in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Well you disappear with the family for awhile and you come back to this madness.

Sure ain't a slow start to this game anyway

Good job Holly btw.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Well you disappear with the family for awhile and you come back to this madness.

Good job Holly btw.

Youve obviously read back, any thoughts on who to lynch? FFA perhaps....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Evening guys. That was a rollercoaster of a read, great work village!

I'm glad to see the few things about Ewan and Clodagh from the COP thread cleared up. Ewan, I get your reasoning of seeing who would jump on a Clodagh bandwagon last night, but what if your bandwagon worked and you actually got Clodagh lynched? If Clodagh was village or RV, that was a bit of a risk to take just to be able to analyse a bandwagon in the aftermath.

Anyway, Wendy seemed to be the one who was closest to jumping on a Clodagh bandwagon. Can we take from that that Clodagh is at least not on Team Sopranos? Doesn't confirm Clodagh with the FBI out there, but it helps show that her and Wendy probably aren't on a team together. There was no one really posting at that time in COP yesterday, no wagon forming on Clodagh, so no need for Wendy to make that post to try to blend in with the common village opinion. If she and Clodagh were both on Team Sopranos, it wasn't the best post for Wendy to make.

Great that we got Paulie and Melfi, but one thing stands out to beware of - Did the FBI sniper get a shot away between 1 and 2pm today? The OP says they will have two bullets to fire at anytime. The OP does not say that the ITA sessions are limited to one bullet. So, would the ITA be a good place for the FBI sniper to hide their shot?

Youve obviously read back, any thoughts on who to lynch? FFA perhaps....

Nobody really stands out terribly at this stage, need to look at posts and interactions in more depth first. Which I will do shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Good job Holly btw.

giphy.gif

Just voted as I doubt i'll be around later

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Evening guys. That was a rollercoaster of a read, great work village!

I'm glad to see the few things about Ewan and Clodagh from the COP thread cleared up. Ewan, I get your reasoning of seeing who would jump on a Clodagh bandwagon last night, but what if your bandwagon worked and you actually got Clodagh lynched? If Clodagh was village or RV, that was a bit of a risk to take just to be able to analyse a bandwagon in the aftermath.

Anyway, Wendy seemed to be the one who was closest to jumping on a Clodagh bandwagon. Can we take from that that Clodagh is at least not on Team Sopranos? Doesn't confirm Clodagh with the FBI out there, but it helps show that her and Wendy probably aren't on a team together. There was no one really posting at that time in COP yesterday, no wagon forming on Clodagh, so no need for Wendy to make that post to try to blend in with the common village opinion. If she and Clodagh were both on Team Sopranos, it wasn't the best post for Wendy to make.

Great that we got Paulie and Melfi, but one thing stands out to beware of - Did the FBI sniper get a shot away between 1 and 2pm today? The OP says they will have two bullets to fire at anytime. The OP does not say that the ITA sessions are limited to one bullet. So, would the ITA be a good place for the FBI sniper to hide their shot?

Well it was a risk, but I felt I trusted the village as a whole to vote no lynch.

But you have made a good point about FBI sniper. I think its possible for them to disguise a kill in the mayhem.

Nobody really stands out terribly at this stage, need to look at posts and interactions in more depth first. Which I will do shortly.

So what about the unsuccessful shots, youre thoughts?

So what about the unsuccessful shots, youre thoughts?

Thoughts about them unsuccessful or thoughts about the call to make them in the first place. The biggest thing that struck me is the very little rationale used in most cases, we wouldn't let people away with that in the case of FFAs attempted shots are far more important in a way given that they can lead to a kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Sorry, obviously you did think it was a good punt as you put in a kill order for her yourself too (at 2pm, at close, weirdly! :P). What was your reason for Fiona please?

Fionas first post in the thread after ITa's had started
    WTF lol, just back online and we have an active shooter, well done on the shot!

In the moment of all the high-fiving that was going on, this post when it arrived seemed weirdly constructed to me. I got a wolfy vibe off it.
    shoot fiona

2 minutes later, frank made the shot and it was a further 9 minutes before Fiona responded, which consolidated my wolf read
    Frank Frank

Why on earth would you even jest about that?

If you've just come online, you've seen the shot by Holly and the Frank shoots you, I'd like to think that a villager would be totally indignant and have a post fired off within a minute. But there was the delay and a total lack of indignation. It almost reads like a joke post.

Fiona has since said that she doesn't understand why shes on the chopping block, she has posted very little.

Fiona, that is exactly the reason why you are still on the chopping block. You've posted very little and what you have posted has not been of any substance. A villager would be screaming

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

sometimes it can be argued that someone who goes to an effort to point out their absence and give outside reasons like that are pushing too hard to make an excuse for their absence. That it's being very specific over an issue people didn't really have.

Fionas first post in the thread after ITa's had started

In the moment of all the high-fiving that was going on, this post when it arrived seemed weirdly constructed to me. I got a wolfy vibe off it.

2 minutes later, frank made the shot and it was a further 9 minutes before Fiona responded, which consolidated my wolf read

If you've just come online, you've seen the shot by Holly and the Frank shoots you, I'd like to think that a villager would be totally indignant and have a post fired off within a minute. But there was the delay and a total lack of indignation. It almost reads like a joke post.

Fiona has since said that she doesn't understand why shes on the chopping block, she has posted very little.

Fiona, that is exactly the reason why you are still on the chopping block. You've posted very little and what you have posted has not been of any substance. A villager would be screaming

Okay, good detailed answer, thanks for taking the time.

Gert, Derry, gabs*, Fiona, frank*, angus*, holly*, barbara, riona,* Vernon*, Nigel, Orla*, Liam*, Mary*

14 posters between 1 and 2

10 fired shots
    Angus Wendy riona shot (2 of whom shot at others also)
    3 are confirmed village

Can those who were on but didn’t shoot explain why?

Those who weren’t on, why not? Haven’t tracked back yet on who was posting close to time either side but may be useful

His cop posting came in as a helpful little wolf. I think another poster touched on this already. Having some problems iso,Int on boards so difficult to analyse any posts since

• Advertisement

sorry, that was replying to @ewen. Boards very strange for me at the moment, quoting, read back etc isn’t behaving itself

Advertisement