Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre repair on a bank holiday

Options
  • 29-10-2018 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone here know where I could get a tyre repaired or replaced today, have to travel today and ringing around finding it very hard to find anywhere open. Killarney/Tralee or in between area wise.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

munster87 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone here know where I could get a tyre repaired or replaced today, have to travel today and ringing around finding it very hard to find anywhere open. Killarney/Tralee or in between area wise.
    Thanks

Did you manage to get sorted? Sometimes you can ring your car insurance I feel you have call out cover. I managed to get a flat tyre replaced a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Did you manage to get sorted? Sometimes you can ring your car insurance I feel you have call out cover. I managed to get a flat tyre replaced a few years ago.

I did yeah cheers

Advertisement