If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia KD49XF9005

Options
  • 29-10-2018 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm interested in this set as something to do us for the next few years as the main TV for Sky, Netflix etc, might get connected to a PS4 if I stay off the naughty list for Christmas.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I won't be buying until mid to late November as we're having work done in house from a burst rad.

Do you know will the offer with the HTCT290 soundbar still be in place next month?

Opinions on this set VS others in the size/price range give or take €200
    49" is the biggest we can go for the space

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

pah wrote: »
    Hi, i'm interested in this set as something to do us for the next few years as the main TV for Sky, Netflix etc, might get connected to a PS4 if I stay off the naughty list for Christmas.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I won't be buying until mid to late November as we're having work done in house from a burst rad.

Do you know will the offer with the HTCT290 soundbar still be in place next month?

Opinions on this set VS others in the size/price range give or take €200
    49" is the biggest we can go for the space
    Hi Pah.

Thanks for the post.

The XF9005 is a fantastic television and was awarded 5 stars in What HiFi and won best TV 49-50 over £500.

The deal with the free soundbar or 4K player is due to finish 13th November 2018 and will not be available after this date.

The 49XF9005 would be the best 49" on the market in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just to chime in. I have this tv, got it a couple of weeks ago from Richer Sounds and it’s fantatsic.

If you are in doubt check out some YouTube reviews from reputable testers. They all praise it.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

adox wrote: »
    Just to chime in.  I have this tv, got it a couple of weeks ago from Richer Sounds and it’s fantatsic.

If you are in doubt check out some YouTube reviews from reputable testers. They all praise it.
    Glad to hear you are enjoying yours Adox.

They really are an excellent television :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.