Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American/British celebrities you would like to vanish from the spotlight

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Dr Phil he is so full of himself I can't wait for the new day he is off the air.

Quack of the highest order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Jeremiah Magnificent Oats

James Corden for all the obvious reasons
    Michael McIntyre, bland unfunny manufactured , kind of the comedian version of Ed Sheeran, comedy for x factor fans
    Ed Sheeran, bland boring dull, music for people who don't like music
    Zack Braff, whingy needy, and his twitter is just one crib about if you don't believe the political side im on, your hitler
    Sarah Millican
    Gary Lineker, pompous and smug, thanks to his twitter I find he's uk's Ray Darcy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

What about The Cardassians?

latest?cb=20111013121624&path-prefix=answers

Good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

All the ones that are so down the Z-list bucket that they appear on the Late Late Show......

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

Leigh Francis aka Keith Lemon. Can't watch anything with him on it. Go suck a Lemon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

GMSA wrote: »
    Leigh Francis aka Keith Lemon. Can't watch anything with him on it. Go suck a Lemon.

I cant stand him.Hes just so annoying aagh

GMSA wrote: »
    Reminded me of this...

dubstarr wrote: »
    Quack of the highest order

Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

(doesn't echo)

Ryland Clark or whatever his name is. Absolute spanner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Raheem Euro

Dr Phil he is so full of himself I can't wait for the new day he is off the air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Dalton Harris.
    Don't know who he is? You're lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Gabby Logan
    Kay Burley

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

Janet Street porter,ant and dec

Gabby Logan
    Kay Burley

Come on, you'd marry Gabby wouldn't you? ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Gary Lineker - one of the most irritable virtue signallers on Twitter, who believes in open borders, calls people names when they disagree with him, gets paid handsomely from the tax payers and dodged taxes in Barbados, a country in the midst of an economic crisis

• Advertisement

Gary Lineker - one of the most irritable virtue signallers on Twitter, who believes in open borders, calls people names when they disagree with him, gets paid handsomely from the tax payers and dodged taxes in Barbados, a country in the midst of an economic crisis
    And he's divorced twice so he can't keep a marriage lasting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Come on, you'd marry Gabby wouldn't you? ;-)

She is attractive I will admit; but no I certainly would not marry her - too much of an irritating idiot for that I'm afraid.

She is attractive I will admit; but no I certainly would not marry her - too much of an irritating idiot for that I'm afraid.

To each their own.

Just thought of another one. Vicky Pattinson.

In fact the whole Geordie Shore cast. How has that tripe lasted longer than its American equivalent? Absolute plonkers. I like some famous people from Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesbrough/Durham etc, but THEY are not amongst them.
    bQMIm4m.jpg

Wow, what a d-bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Jeremiah Magnificent Oats

I actually love Piers Morgan for getting on his case, challenging him, and titling him "Chief Virtue Signaller"

Stick to the Football Gary, and focus on deciding which of one of Leicester/Spurs to follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

the royal family. Sick of “royal babies” and that sort of ****.

Well they arent celebrities though are they ? They are royalty.
    While people can become tired as some of the rather talentless 'celebrities' that go by the description these days, I think mentioning the royal family in the same breath is uncalled for, unhelpful, and says more about they limitations of those making or applauding the suggestion, than the royal family itself.

While people can become tired as some of the rather talentless 'celebrities' that go by the description these days, I think mentioning the royal family in the same breath is uncalled for, unhelpful, and says more about they limitations of those making or applauding the suggestion, than the royal family itself.
    They're still in the public eye.

best-scotty-t-geordie-shore-quotes-geordie-shore-a-definitive-ranking-of-scotty-ts-best-one-scotty-t-geordie-shore-quotes.jpg
    What is he like?

Robbie William`s wife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Jim Davidson
    Bernard Manning
    Roy chubby brown
    Ricky Gervais
    Bojo
    Nigel Ferrage
    Trump
    Kardashian’s
    Denis Rodman
    Lebron James
    Charles Barkley
    Colin Montgomery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Haven't read a post in here... but if John Barrowman hasn't already been mentioned...you should all be ashamed of yourselves...

If he has been mentioned...my faith in humanity has been restored :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Vince Vaughan
    Ben Stiller
    Adam Sandler
    Jim Carrey < Canadian
    Melissa McCarthy
    Entire Kardashian clan
    Miranda Harte

I know it said British or American but I have to include Amanda Brunker too if we are doing a banishing.

With the exception of Carrey and Stiller I agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

With the exception of Carrey and Stiller I agree

Carrey has been a US citizen for a decade or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

They're in the public eye for no good reason, except that they were born into a royal family. They're probably as talented as the Kardashians so it's not too surprising to see them included here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭jprboy

Road-Hog wrote: »
    Jim Davidson
    Bernard Manning
    Roy chubby brown
    Ricky Gervais
    Bojo
    Nigel Ferrage
    Trump
    Kardashian’s
    Denis Rodman
    Lebron James
    Charles Barkley
    Colin Montgomery

I'd say he's vanished by now - died in 2007 ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Ed Sheeran. His popularity goes to show how sterile and uninspired today's Top 40 is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

George Takei. Hypocritical leader of the twitter outrage mob.

Ed Sheeran. His popularity goes to show how sterile and uninspired today's Top 40 is

Now that you mention it, Drake too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Elon Musk. While not technically a celebrity, he does have a sorta celebrity status, if that makes sense. His behaviour over the Thailand cave rescue was disgraceful. After his completely impractical submarine pod wasn't used in the rescue, he went on a weird twitter tangent against one of the divers and called him a paedo. Egotistical d!ckhead.

Mick Hucknall and Taylor swift are quite annoying..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

James Cordon. Always, James Cordon.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Elon Musk. While not technically a celebrity, he does have a sorta celebrity status, if that makes sense. His behaviour over the Thailand cave rescue was disgraceful. After his completely impractical submarine pod wasn't used in the rescue, he went on a weird twitter tangent against one of the divers and called him a paedo. Egotistical d!ckhead.
    Shocking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Piers Morgan is an ingratiating cùnt. He has the temperament of a toddler and adjusts his opinions to whatever happens to be popular on any given day.

He will write or say anything to keep himself relevant.

• Advertisement

Aidric wrote: »
    Piers Morgan is an ingratiating cùnt. He has the temperament of a toddler and adjusts his opinions to whatever happens to be popular on any given day.

He is the female version of Katie Hopkins, who has gone very quiet since she got sued, sacked by the Daily Mail and put her twitter through a shredder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Aidric wrote: »

I came in here to nominate him!

To thine own self be true

I came in here to nominate him!

Good choice

Ollie Murs should pack it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Don't get me wrong there are a few celebrities I can't stand. James Cordon being one.

That said I wouldn't wish any of them to vanish cause honestly, I'd take their spot in a heartbeat. we'd all love to talk ****e in front of a camera than get up and do a normal job.

Don't get me wrong there are a few celebrities I can't stand. James Cordon being one.

That said I wouldn't wish any of them to vanish cause honestly, I'd take their spot in a heartbeat. we'd all love to talk ****e in front of a camera than get up and do a normal job.
    I'd love the money and perks but not sure I'd like the fame. Being recognised every where you go and expected to be nice to every randomer looking for an autograph/selfie must get old really quick.

• Advertisement

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I'd love the money and perks but not sure I'd like the fame. Being recognised every where you go and expected to be nice to every randomer looking for an autograph/selfie must get old really quick.

Be careful what you wish for, because you'll probably get it.

Keep your annoying celebrity suggestions coming guys.

Dog the bounty hunter and his wife are pretty annoying and seem to pick on people they know they can push around.

I don't like Ted Nugent personally. Some of his music is quite good, but Ted himself makes my blood boil.

Also, I thought KISS were an absolutely rockin' band, but I've lost respect for Ace Frehley for telling Americans to "get behind Trump".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Also, I thought KISS were an absolutely rockin' band, but I've lost respect for Ace Frehley for telling Americans to "get behind Trump".

I'm sure he's devastated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement