Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voicemail blocked

• 30-10-2018 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi, my voice mail has been blocked, tried access it from abroad last July and got the pin wrong. Trying to fix it but automatic service doesn't recognise my number or account number. Finding it impossible to talk to get put through to talk to a real person. Can you help?
    I can send you my number and account number privately. Thanks, Jennifer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Jennifer,

If you could PM me with your account details I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭razzler

Hi Sarah, any news on this? I PMed you the info, thanks, Jennifer.

razzler wrote: »
    Hi Sarah, any news on this? I PMed you the info, thanks, Jennifer.

Again, any progress on this?

Anything??????

Can another rep look at this issue for me? I don't know where Sarah's gone. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there

We received confirmation that there were some issues with voicemails which affected some Bill pay customers which has now been resolved.

-Kyle

Hi Kyle, when I dial 171 I still get the message that access to my mail box has been blocked and to contact customer service. But when I try to call my phone and account number is not recognised co I don't get put through to talk to someone. Please help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

razzler wrote: »
    Hi Kyle, when I dial 171 I still get the message that access to my mail box has been blocked and to contact customer service. But when I try to call my phone and account number is not recognised co I don't get put through to talk to someone. Please help.
    Hi razzler, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement