Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trying to find out whats happening with my installation?

• 30-10-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

I have been ringing Eir and KN group on and off for the past month trying to find out whats happening with my broadband installation.

The last time I actually got through to someone they said they'd take my details and get back to me with an answer, that was over a week ago and I have heard nothing back from him.

Its beyond a joke now, never in my life have I dealt with any company that treats their customers with such disregard.

I want an answer this morning!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

If you could PM me with your order details I will look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

PM sent!

Still waiting on an answer!

Excellent service as usual!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there murph226

For any queries regarding installation, it will be Open eir at 1800303733 or <snip> This is the only department that will be able to give you any information regarding appointments.

-Kyle

• Advertisement

Thanks, I rang the first number there and got absolutely nowhere with the girl I spoke to, the only record she could find was that the technicians were out on the 17th of September and said there needs to be major tree cutting done.

The technicians have been put a few times since but she had no record of that, the last I heard from the technicians was that the pole in my garden looked dodgy and a survey would need to be done to see if it needs replacing, how is it that she has no record of this?

About to ring the second number now, not holding out much hope tbh!

Usual unreasonable waiting time on hols when I called the other number.

I PM'd Sarah my details, can you please find out what it happening with my installation and reply on here, I am wasting my time ringing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

murph226 wrote: »

I PM'd Sarah my details, can you please find out what it happening with my installation and reply on here, I am wasting my time ringing.
    Hi murph226, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi murph226, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Still waiting on the installation, can I get an update please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 Fralmar

As I am reading lot of people is having problems with this company, I am trying to end my contract with them, but they don´t allow me, more than 1 hour 3 times waiting on the phone for no answer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi murph226, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Still waiting on the installation, can I get an update please?
    Hi murph226, 

Sorry to hear you are waiting for your installation date. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2/ Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement