Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Router

• 30-10-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Hi All,

I had an issue with my broadband a couple of weeks ago; I tried to get through to customer service but the call dropped after 30 mins waiting (I also spent 40+ mins in a queue for online support). I created a fault ticket on my Eir account that evening.

Later that night, I actually changed my router to an old router (based on a googling, it suggested the router was the issue) and my internet has since worked. The fault I created is no longer visible, nor was I contacted by your support so I created a second fault detailing that the router seemed to be broken and requested another router. Again, this fault is no longer visible on my account.

Can someone look into this for me?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Xaniaj wrote: »
    Hi All,

I had an issue with my broadband a couple of weeks ago; I tried to get through to customer service but the call dropped after 30 mins waiting (I also spent 40+ mins in a queue for online support). I created a fault ticket on my Eir account that evening.

Later that night, I actually changed my router to an old router (based on a googling, it suggested the router was the issue) and my internet has since worked. The fault I created is no longer visible, nor was I contacted by your support so I created a second fault detailing that the router seemed to be broken and requested another router. Again, this fault is no longer visible on my account.

Can someone look into this for me?

Thanks,
    Hi there Xanjaj

Can you please send us the reference & account number in PM and I'll have a look?

-Kyle

Advertisement