Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JobPath and BTWEA

Options
  • 30-10-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I had my first meeting with JobPath last week. Foolishly signed the contract not knowing it was private company or about the fraud claims etc., i just thought it was part of the social welfare (like JobClub/JobNet).

Im applying for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance. Does anyone know in JobPath will throw a spanner in the works for me?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Jameswhalley

Hi

I've actually gone through the process you describe

They were basically no help at all but haven't hindered me

All i got from them was a link to the application form

Did all the preparations myself

zhongguo wrote: »
    Hi,

I had my first meeting with JobPath last week. Foolishly signed the contract not knowing it was private company or about the fraud claims etc., i just thought it was part of the social welfare (like JobClub/JobNet).

Im applying for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance. Does anyone know in JobPath will throw a spanner in the works for me?

Thanks.

JobPath do not enable funding of any description, get out from under them as quickly as possible.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zhongguo

Yeah I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Annoyed with myself for knowing what I getting into too.

2 things I can say

Don't be rushed into the application .Tell them you're applying but take your time and do your research first.

Be careful taking advice.If I had listened to them and just fired off an application I wouldn't have been successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 zhongguo

Jameswhalley, are you talking about BTWEA? I am a bit unprepared in terms of a business plan. If I'm refused can I apply again later?

• Advertisement

Yes

Advertisement