Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Attack, 3 Arena, 24th Feb 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NotThisMorning

Ken Tucky wrote: »
    Have a code, first in will get. PM please

It says you’re not accepting private messages. If you have one could you send it to me? I’ve loved Cocteau Twins for 34 years and would love the chance to see Elizabeth Fraser live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

It says you’re not accepting private messages. If you have one could you send it to me? I’ve loved Cocteau Twins for 34 years and would love the chance to see Elizabeth Fraser live.

Will do, its yours

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NotThisMorning

Will do, its yours

You’re a star, thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Have a code, first pm gets it

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

If anyone has a spare code can you send it to me?
    A 'massive' fan (see what I did there) for over 20 years, saw them in the Olympia a few years ago. This would make my year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Hi guys I have a code im not using too if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

dmm82 wrote: »
    Hi guys I have a code im not using too if anyone wants it
    Hi dmm,
    Just sent you a PM there.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭mosstin

Anyone else with a code? Will be travelling at the exact time these tickets go onsale on Friday morning. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

mosstin wrote:
    Anyone else with a code? Will be travelling at the exact time these tickets go onsale on Friday morning. Cheers.

Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

Also looking for a code pleeaaaassssee?

• Advertisement

On the off chance all the codes haven't yet been snapped up, I'm still on the look out for one. Would be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

I would love to know in advance how many songs Elisabeth Fraser will be playing - I suspect a lot of people will be going to see her moreso than Massive Attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Daintydoll1

If any generous soul could share a code with me please I’d be over the moon. Hoping to get two tickets for an xmas present and can’t access Ticketmaster from work tomorrow. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 12 llb

Does anyone have a presale code they would be happy to share? Don't want to miss out on this one!

Tombo2001 wrote: »
    I would love to know in advance how many songs Elisabeth Fraser will be playing - I suspect a lot of people will be going to see her moreso than Massive Attack.

Deffo going for Massive Attack, Fraser is a bonus though.

Tombo2001 wrote: »

Deffo going for Massive Attack, Fraser is a bonus though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I think she (Liz Fraser) sings on at least 3 tracks on the Mezzanine album.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I have a code. Quote this post asking for it and I'll PM it to you.

Wheety wrote: »
    I have a code. Quote this post asking for it and I'll PM it to you.

If it's still available, thanks.

KazDub wrote: »
    If it's still available, thanks.

PM'd.

The reason I ask people to ask for the code on thread rather than PM, is that in the past I've noticed the same poster seeking loads of codes for the same gig and they were probably just selling the tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 llb

If anyone else has a code please do get in touch. I've messaged a few people but missed them. Standing tickets through the presale link seem to have sold out today, but there are still some seats available so good luck to anyone buying. Looks like I'll be trying my luck in the morning.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I've noticed the same poster seeking loads of codes for the same gig and they were probably just selling the tickets.

That's not playing fair.
    You should name and shame.

That's not playing fair.
    You should name and shame.

It was a while ago. I just think if it's done on thread, then everyone can see who's getting them.

Hope everyone got tickets. I'm not going but just went on Ticketmaster and was offered standing no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Getting offered rubbish on TM last few minutes, G or A constantly

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Getting offered rubbish on TM last few minutes, G or A constantly

I've had the exact same experience

E is available through platinum tickets but I'm certainly not paying those prices

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

Just got 2 standing no problem

I remember there was a way to view/select whats available so your not given random crap.
    Can anybody remember what that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

So gave away my code the other day...then last night i had a WTF am i doing moment.

Glad to say i got a couple, section g...looking at the seating chart im quite happy with them!!
    Whats wrong with G? Just a poster above said it was a rubbish spot. Looks alright??

• Advertisement

So gave away my code the other day...then last night i had a WTF am i doing moment.

Glad to say i got a couple, section g...looking at the seating chart im quite happy with them!!
    Whats wrong with G? Just a poster above said it was a rubbish spot. Looks alright??

Ah I didn't mean rubbish, anywhere in the 3 Arena is good, I personally prefer to be more central, enjoy the show!

Advertisement