Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7plus not connecting to devices

• 30-10-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Up to recently, my iPhone 7 was used to turn on my heating and my alarm system when I was away from home and used as a remote for my Apple TV box. Now it only connects when it apparently feels like it, which isn’t often. I’ve done a restore network settings and this had no effect. I’ve updated to the latest iOS release but still having “WiFi connectivity issues”, even though all my kids tablets, my iPad and Netflix etc is working and I can access the internet myselfnon the iPhone. It just won’t connect to the external devices like it used to. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

maybe try setting up as a new phone and test it first.
    do a backup first so you can restore afterwards and see if that works then. If

Advertisement