Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of Policy

Options
  • 30-10-2018 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I cancelled my policy last week, Friday to be exact. Rang up and was told to send my policy number and why I want to cancel onto info@libertyinsurance.ie

Got an auto response from the email. Since then I have not heard back, I have the time and date of the cancellation in the email.

I am willing to send back the cert but need to know which address (Freepost) to send it to first.

Can you confirm I will not be charged any further from the date and time included in the email.

Kind Regards,
    Lee Mahoney.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi there,

I cancelled my policy last week, Friday to be exact. Rang up and was told to send my policy number and why I want to cancel onto info@libertyinsurance.ie

Got an auto response from the email. Since then I have not heard back, I have the time and date of the cancellation in the email.

I am willing to send back the cert but need to know which address (Freepost) to send it to first.

Can you confirm I will not be charged any further from the date and time included in the email.

Kind Regards,
    Lee Mahoney.
    Hi SweetCaliber,
    Your policy will still be cancelled from the date and time you specified in your email. If you PM me your policy number I will get this sorted for you.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement